Oh My God!!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
An UNBELIEVABLE scene should not be seen in the public and yet I have seen this thing happened yesterday......and here it goes.....
The 'STORY' begins with:
There was a couple sitting down together and they sAt next to each other very closely.They sat 500m from the lecturer's office.The place that they sat and the path over there is often used by the lecturers.So,the girl was lying down on the table and the boy was looking at her.
As I passed by,somehow I had sixth sense which made me to see the couple's view and...THEY DID IT!!What they did is the GUY eventually KISSED the GIRL!!*still can remember the scene very well*
Well, I was mumbling to myself and said 'what the **^&%#@@!' to myself.After that, I felt like wanted to scold that couple and told them not to do this in the public,especially near the lectures' office.Where is their RESPECT of the others?!
It's so YUCKY!!Luckily,I have not taken my meal before that.If not I'm sure going to the washroom and vomit BLOOD and FOOD!!
A good action should be:If want to KISS,do in the private place,DEFINITELY NOT IN THE PUBLIC!!
Anyway.........
This kind of scene should be appeared in the dramas,that's what I thought....
LOL!!
^________^
BON VOYAGE.......~~~
The 'STORY' begins with:
There was a couple sitting down together and they sAt next to each other very closely.They sat 500m from the lecturer's office.The place that they sat and the path over there is often used by the lecturers.So,the girl was lying down on the table and the boy was looking at her.
As I passed by,somehow I had sixth sense which made me to see the couple's view and...THEY DID IT!!What they did is the GUY eventually KISSED the GIRL!!
Well, I was mumbling to myself and said 'what the **^&%#@@!' to myself.After that, I felt like wanted to scold that couple and told them not to do this in the public,especially near the lectures' office.Where is their RESPECT of the others?!
It's so YUCKY!!Luckily,I have not taken my meal before that.If not I'm sure going to the washroom and vomit BLOOD and FOOD!!
A good action should be:If want to KISS,do in the private place,DEFINITELY NOT IN THE PUBLIC!!
Anyway.........
This kind of scene should be appeared in the dramas,that's what I thought....
LOL!!
^________^
BON VOYAGE.......~~~