The Most Boring Hols
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
I had my hols last week and lasted for a week.What did I do?STAY AT HOME,DUH!I was having my hols and those who still in the national schools still have to go to school,I'm the one who stayed at home.SAD EH?AND the worst part is after my hols,THOSE people are having hols now for 2 weeks.ARGH!!!IT'S SO UNFAIR!!
So the next day,I go to my class.Guess what?!!!Some of my teachers also din't turn up,I assumed that they took leave.It's so UNFAIR!!We have to come and the teachers gets the benefits.What is going on?!!and this reminds me of the economics term-SPILLOVER BENEFIT- lol!!
HATE YOU!!
So the next day,I go to my class.Guess what?!!!Some of my teachers also din't turn up,I assumed that they took leave.It's so UNFAIR!!We have to come and the teachers gets the benefits.What is going on?!!and this reminds me of the economics term-SPILLOVER BENEFIT- lol!!
HATE YOU!!