~~Sad Day Ever~~
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Well,my uncle passed away last friday.Today is his cremation's day.Erm,he is much
younger than my grandma(more than 5-10 years ,I suppose.)Unfortunately,he got liver
cancer.At first,the cells were non-cancerous(or known as benign).FEW months later,from
benign cells to malignant 1 and at that time when he realised it,it was too late and
came into a serious stage.I saw him at that time,HE WAS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON
than before.DAY AFTER DAY,he looked thinner and thinner.....
P.S:I am so afraid that I might have gone through the same case like him.
=.=
It's really very hard to describe...
R.I.P
(REST IN PEACE)
P.S:please BE SILENT for 1 MINUTE.
TQ.
younger than my grandma(more than 5-10 years ,I suppose.)Unfortunately,he got liver
cancer.At first,the cells were non-cancerous(or known as benign).FEW months later,from
benign cells to malignant 1 and at that time when he realised it,it was too late and
came into a serious stage.I saw him at that time,HE WAS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON
than before.DAY AFTER DAY,he looked thinner and thinner.....
P.S:I am so afraid that I might have gone through the same case like him.
=.=
It's really very hard to describe...
R.I.P
(REST IN PEACE)
P.S:please BE SILENT for 1 MINUTE.
TQ.