Friday, February 27, 2009
2 days more to class starts =.=
I'm quite satisfied with my self-adjusted timetable..
yeah..
and except for monday -.-
cos I want to have the same classes with my fren..
scared of loneliness =x..
but except for 2 tutorial classes ..
haiz~
just go there for 1 and a half hr class... then nth else to do..
wait till 5.15pm the bus comes..
sigh~
if dont wait,
hopefully my dad can pick me up right after my class...
haha...
then got more time to do revision at home lo..
in uni oso dono can do wad...
P.S:FRIDAY is my official off day weeee~~
so I have 3 weekends ..instead of 2 =x
Uni is not as easy as u think..
lecturers just tell u the general idea of that topic..
n d rest u have to do yr own research in details =x
ya..
independent -.-
no more spoon-feeding..
kelian -.-
haiz..
I'm quite satisfied with my self-adjusted timetable..
yeah..
and except for monday -.-
cos I want to have the same classes with my fren..
scared of loneliness =x..
but except for 2 tutorial classes ..
haiz~
just go there for 1 and a half hr class... then nth else to do..
wait till 5.15pm the bus comes..
sigh~
if dont wait,
hopefully my dad can pick me up right after my class...
haha...
then got more time to do revision at home lo..
in uni oso dono can do wad...
P.S:FRIDAY is my official off day weeee~~
so I have 3 weekends ..instead of 2 =x
Uni is not as easy as u think..
lecturers just tell u the general idea of that topic..
n d rest u have to do yr own research in details =x
ya..
independent -.-
no more spoon-feeding..
kelian -.-
haiz..