Sunday, February 22, 2009
I'm back!
1st day of orientation is okay to me~
well,
not that bored =x
at least I still see some of my old friends =]
I saw lots of "kwai lous" hehe~
fair and white skin ...
males n females...
most of them from aussie.....
lol..
Hmm,
all are ok ,
none of them are special...
maybe I've been looking them for so many times till sian ...
haha~
well,
not the right type lol.
it doesn't fit my requirement =x
hey besties,
(p.s:u shuld noe hu u r,if u all dono,im goin 2 cekik u to death!!XD)
u noe i very fussy hor..
haha~
dont blame me =x
hehe~
k la,
gonna ciao~
ttyl~
dis week everyday orientation lol...
1st day of orientation is okay to me~
well,
not that bored =x
at least I still see some of my old friends =]
I saw lots of "kwai lous" hehe~
fair and white skin ...
males n females...
most of them from aussie.....
lol..
Hmm,
all are ok ,
none of them are special...
maybe I've been looking them for so many times till sian ...
haha~
well,
not the right type lol.
it doesn't fit my requirement =x
hey besties,
(p.s:u shuld noe hu u r,if u all dono,im goin 2 cekik u to death!!XD)
u noe i very fussy hor..
haha~
dont blame me =x
hehe~
k la,
gonna ciao~
ttyl~
dis week everyday orientation lol...