Friday, February 13, 2009
1st....
HAPPY V DAY!!
hehehe~
erm,
any1 can spare with me their chocolates?
lol,I cant wait to eat them!!
I havent eat choco for ages ==
like... few weeks or either months haha~
pathetic eh?
well,
couples sure got events for d 1 whole day!!
w00t~
the singles will be doing their own usual stuffs~
haha~
I think single is d best!!
weee~
freedom!!
=] =p
k gonna be busy later..
=.=
2ml is my last driving lesson,
monday got exam ==
argh!!
hope i still rmb how...
=x
wish me luck ! =]
c ya~
HAPPY V DAY!!
hehehe~
erm,
any1 can spare with me their chocolates?
lol,I cant wait to eat them!!
I havent eat choco for ages ==
like... few weeks or either months haha~
pathetic eh?
well,
couples sure got events for d 1 whole day!!
w00t~
the singles will be doing their own usual stuffs~
haha~
I think single is d best!!
weee~
freedom!!
=] =p
k gonna be busy later..
=.=
2ml is my last driving lesson,
monday got exam ==
argh!!
hope i still rmb how...
=x
wish me luck ! =]
c ya~