Thursday, February 12, 2009
I'm sooooooooo tired!!
came back from chs...
and the gardens...
woot 2nd time,I shall say =x
ok la,excuse me cos I'm a indoor person,
so it's .....
weee~~
sing in red box,
me,zhi yun,yin yin,ching yi,wen yee,sze mun,shu ying,
so in total of 7 peeps!
yeah zy,yy,sm n sy sing d most =x
me as usual...
seldom sing...
so it's like just "waste n throw" d $$ into red box..
haha...
nvm,not d 1st time le...
they 1 2 sing,i juz enjoyed their singing?
so in return?
hehe~
went to see ex-classmates who were currently in F6...
=]
they still didnt change most of it now =x ..
but some peeps chg lo...
anyway,not much difference =]
hehe~
=]
nth much ...
dat's all abt it =]
ciao~
<3>
came back from chs...
and the gardens...
woot 2nd time,I shall say =x
ok la,excuse me cos I'm a indoor person,
so it's .....
weee~~
sing in red box,
me,zhi yun,yin yin,ching yi,wen yee,sze mun,shu ying,
so in total of 7 peeps!
yeah zy,yy,sm n sy sing d most =x
me as usual...
seldom sing...
so it's like just "waste n throw" d $$ into red box..
haha...
nvm,not d 1st time le...
they 1 2 sing,i juz enjoyed their singing?
so in return?
hehe~
went to see ex-classmates who were currently in F6...
=]
they still didnt change most of it now =x ..
but some peeps chg lo...
anyway,not much difference =]
hehe~
=]
nth much ...
dat's all abt it =]
ciao~
<3>