Sunday, February 8, 2009
Yo!
walao~
today 1 whole day without parents...
so syiok!!
noone is going 2 nag!!
wahhaha...
power sia~
n we get the liberty!!
lol~
so...
played audi most of it n gb abit
then watched chuck season 1 episode 7..
haha,I'm quite outdated..
will continue the rest once I'm free =]
n finally watched Heroes SEASON3 episode 14
wa..
the situation is getting more n more exciting...
I'm so tired ==
cos d ppl la..
waited for so long..
n nvr turn up ==
sigh..
nvrmind lo..
=.=
dont 1 2 elaborate more abt it..
tc!!
=]
bye~
<3
21 days more to go ==
walao~
today 1 whole day without parents...
so syiok!!
noone is going 2 nag!!
wahhaha...
power sia~
n we get the liberty!!
lol~
so...
played audi most of it n gb abit
then watched chuck season 1 episode 7..
haha,I'm quite outdated..
will continue the rest once I'm free =]
n finally watched Heroes SEASON3 episode 14
wa..
the situation is getting more n more exciting...
I'm so tired ==
cos d ppl la..
waited for so long..
n nvr turn up ==
sigh..
nvrmind lo..
=.=
dont 1 2 elaborate more abt it..
tc!!
=]
bye~
<3
21 days more to go ==