Thursday, January 22, 2009
Meow Meow~
hehe...
Now this font is so big ar...
Ok,stop talking nonsense!!
back to the main point.
I'm gonna M.I.A FROM 2ml onwards...
well..
last for a week!!
U noe wad?!
1 week without internet -.-
WHy?
kampong where got internet wor..
=.=
I think I should able to overcome my prob.
hope I will make full use of my 7 days vacation..
Lists to do when I'm at outstation:
-Study&memorize the piano theory &principles for Grade 7.I have
to prepare for my coming grade 7 theory exam in MARCH.
so study earlier lor,cos I'm very lazy person d..
-cont'd reading my story books..
I think dat's all about it..
n BYE PEEPS!
my last post b4 i go off.
n ciao~
see ya in 1 week time!!
<3!!>
hehe...
Now this font is so big ar...
Ok,stop talking nonsense!!
back to the main point.
I'm gonna M.I.A FROM 2ml onwards...
well..
last for a week!!
U noe wad?!
1 week without internet -.-
WHy?
kampong where got internet wor..
=.=
I think I should able to overcome my prob.
hope I will make full use of my 7 days vacation..
Lists to do when I'm at outstation:
-Study&memorize the piano theory &principles for Grade 7.I have
to prepare for my coming grade 7 theory exam in MARCH.
so study earlier lor,cos I'm very lazy person d..
-cont'd reading my story books..
I think dat's all about it..
n BYE PEEPS!
my last post b4 i go off.
n ciao~
see ya in 1 week time!!
<3!!>