Monday, December 22, 2008
Tell u guys sth..
Really stupid and silly..
the laptop is not spoil at all....
is juz i clicked sth dat make the mouse sensor didn't move at all...
n which I didn't noe...
till d worker said...
N I ......................
..................................
onli dis expression....
=='''''
swt.... I know..
haha..asked my siblings b4 dat but they oso blurr blurr ==>>dun0....
busying nvr post a few days...
yeah!
juz came back from Genting Highland..
n W00T~
I plyed ARCADE!!
haha~summore 11+pm le~
me n my cuzzies ply quite a number of games la..
n we won..
120 tokens!!!
LOL,ok compared to those arcade game addicts...
we were juz a 0.01% of it..
haha~
n redeem our present...
lol... 120 tokens... wad did u expect?
a big teddy bear?!
NAH,dat's worth about 3500 or even thousands plus...
so... DREAM on?
n yeah...
we got a STRESS BALL...
haha~
we spent alot of $$ juz bcos of dat...
damn....
n we spent MYR30++ for plyin d game..
SHYT!!
nvm,4get it...
-.-
lol...
n more n more...
nvr go theme park ..cos sien~
as u noe,eventhough u buy d full ticket,not all d games are included..
n each game u 1 2 ply..
muz queue up!!
which is a LONG 1...
wait till sien...
SO..........
watched movie in cinema..
THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL....
AWESOME!!
It's a recommended movie =]
Really stupid and silly..
the laptop is not spoil at all....
is juz i clicked sth dat make the mouse sensor didn't move at all...
n which I didn't noe...
till d worker said...
N I ......................
..................................
onli dis expression....
=='''''
swt.... I know..
haha..asked my siblings b4 dat but they oso blurr blurr ==>>dun0....
busying nvr post a few days...
yeah!
juz came back from Genting Highland..
n W00T~
I plyed ARCADE!!
haha~summore 11+pm le~
me n my cuzzies ply quite a number of games la..
n we won..
120 tokens!!!
LOL,ok compared to those arcade game addicts...
we were juz a 0.01% of it..
haha~
n redeem our present...
lol... 120 tokens... wad did u expect?
a big teddy bear?!
NAH,dat's worth about 3500 or even thousands plus...
so... DREAM on?
n yeah...
we got a STRESS BALL...
haha~
we spent alot of $$ juz bcos of dat...
damn....
n we spent MYR30++ for plyin d game..
SHYT!!
nvm,4get it...
-.-
lol...
n more n more...
nvr go theme park ..cos sien~
as u noe,eventhough u buy d full ticket,not all d games are included..
n each game u 1 2 ply..
muz queue up!!
which is a LONG 1...
wait till sien...
SO..........
watched movie in cinema..
THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL....
AWESOME!!
It's a recommended movie =]