Monday, December 15, 2008
Yo~
Few days nvr post d..
yeah~
busy as usual...
haha~
but this time different le~
really got something to do...
although I do still play some on9 games hor~
been playing GB a.k.a GUNBOUND,
Yeah!
finally lvl up...
after for so many months =x
My lvl now is GOLD DOUBLE SIDED AXE!!
hehe~
quite high lor~
still in intermediate zone..
long way man to the next lvl..
that is GOLD DOUBLE SIDED AXE +,
which abt 8,800 GP!!
GP=Exp points...
WAH!!!
n Now I'm only 7900++ le~...
got about 900 GP!!
haiz~
will play it slowly...
like tortoise..
haha~
Now ...
Audi,
still lvl 10..
but muz nid my partner 2 lvl up le~
cos he cr8 a new 1..
so now lvl 3 sia~
lol,nvm lor..
I earn DENS 1st haha~
I cant wait till 250k dens..
So I can buy 1 mini jeans for my charac lol..
I always broke d..
haha~
Ok la,
I end here,
will be busyin for d nex comings days..
=]
Ciao~
Take care all~
Few days nvr post d..
yeah~
busy as usual...
haha~
but this time different le~
really got something to do...
although I do still play some on9 games hor~
been playing GB a.k.a GUNBOUND,
Yeah!
finally lvl up...
after for so many months =x
My lvl now is GOLD DOUBLE SIDED AXE!!
hehe~
quite high lor~
still in intermediate zone..
long way man to the next lvl..
that is GOLD DOUBLE SIDED AXE +,
which abt 8,800 GP!!
GP=Exp points...
WAH!!!
n Now I'm only 7900++ le~...
got about 900 GP!!
haiz~
will play it slowly...
like tortoise..
haha~
Now ...
Audi,
still lvl 10..
but muz nid my partner 2 lvl up le~
cos he cr8 a new 1..
so now lvl 3 sia~
lol,nvm lor..
I earn DENS 1st haha~
I cant wait till 250k dens..
So I can buy 1 mini jeans for my charac lol..
I always broke d..
haha~
Ok la,
I end here,
will be busyin for d nex comings days..
=]
Ciao~
Take care all~