Monday, December 8, 2008
Rules and regulations:
1) Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2) People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little know facts as well as state this rule clearly
3) At the end, you need to choose 10 5 people to be tagged and list their names
4) No tagging back.
About me:
1.I'm a pianist!
2.I've played audi Uk b4 and now SEA.
3.I like to explore new stuffs~
4.I have a tomboy character.. =]maybe juz a 60%,lol!!
5.I always study last min somehow~
6.I like French language~Dat's y I'm leaning,erm,juz a little~
7.My upright Petrof Piano costs about RM20K!!!(2nd hand la)
P.S:Petrof,the brand itself,is so famous and expensive,originally from UK.
8.I know how to play d classic guitar and harmonica-Juz a little and d basic stuffs-
9.I always giggle with no reasons.I'm not MAD!!XD!!
10.Everyday Must play a game at least!!
Five unlucky ones shall be:
Any1 who reads my post =]
Gotcha~