Saturday, December 6, 2008
2day went to the driving lecture...
Dat's d 1st part of d 1st nitemare!!
1 whole day le~
Sien...
U noe wad I ate for lunch?
3 pieces of plain BREAD and bought a JAGUNG bread
-.-
OMG!!
MY SIMPLEST MEAL EVER!!
The DAMN canteen sold malay food ONLY..
n d food oso nvr refill...
all nearly finish!!
wad do d CHINESE eat?
ALL BUY BREAD!!!
SHIT la~
This shows RACISM is so obvious in M'sia.
Summore there is sum1 claimed it is not happening..
U noe hu lor~
Luckily the lecture not boring la~
but I dono y alot of ppl say Sien~
Reasons?
Luckily the teacher oso told us some jokes la
for not fallin asleep~
hehe~
Nex step.....
still decide on which day 2 take exam...
either WED or FRI!!
I feel so stressed -.-
Ciao~
Dat's d 1st part of d 1st nitemare!!
1 whole day le~
Sien...
U noe wad I ate for lunch?
3 pieces of plain BREAD and bought a JAGUNG bread
-.-
OMG!!
MY SIMPLEST MEAL EVER!!
The DAMN canteen sold malay food ONLY..
n d food oso nvr refill...
all nearly finish!!
wad do d CHINESE eat?
ALL BUY BREAD!!!
SHIT la~
This shows RACISM is so obvious in M'sia.
Summore there is sum1 claimed it is not happening..
U noe hu lor~
Luckily the lecture not boring la~
but I dono y alot of ppl say Sien~
Reasons?
Luckily the teacher oso told us some jokes la
for not fallin asleep~
hehe~
Nex step.....
still decide on which day 2 take exam...
either WED or FRI!!
I feel so stressed -.-
Ciao~