Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Lalala~
Can't play AUDI,
Now downloading Patch lol~
waiting...
at the same time do blogging..
I'm so free d..
really don't know what to do..
well,
I've started to read some story books..
which I have not completed yet..
1.Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows a.k.a the 7th book
Yes,I've been delaying the time to finish up that book.haha~so it's abit slow.By the way,I'm now at chapter 25^^ hehe,but that's somewhere at the midst of the book content.. haha~lots more to go...
2.The Riddles of Epsilon
I've not started to read this book yet,but I'm going to read it soon.I read the preview.It's sth about mystery and solve the code.I think it's going to be very interesting.haha~
Can't wait to watch the Heroes Season 3 episode 8,I think~
have to go to my cousin's house and ask him 2 put the shows in my hard drive..
haha~BTW,Heroes Season 3 is still out on air.It will release episode by episode every Monday.Hmm,Hereos: NICE!!haha~
It's bad if Peter Petrelli becomes to another "Sylar".Haiz,He got such a multi talent (super power)and turn into a bad guy..Kinda sad~
It's good if Sylar is a good guy(hope so)
So,can't wait..
Btw..
Audi got new patch..
haha~
new stuffs la~
anyway...
ciao~
Can't play AUDI,
Now downloading Patch lol~
waiting...
at the same time do blogging..
I'm so free d..
really don't know what to do..
well,
I've started to read some story books..
which I have not completed yet..
1.Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows a.k.a the 7th book
Yes,I've been delaying the time to finish up that book.haha~so it's abit slow.By the way,I'm now at chapter 25^^ hehe,but that's somewhere at the midst of the book content.. haha~lots more to go...
2.The Riddles of Epsilon
I've not started to read this book yet,but I'm going to read it soon.I read the preview.It's sth about mystery and solve the code.I think it's going to be very interesting.haha~
Can't wait to watch the Heroes Season 3 episode 8,I think~
have to go to my cousin's house and ask him 2 put the shows in my hard drive..
haha~BTW,Heroes Season 3 is still out on air.It will release episode by episode every Monday.Hmm,Hereos: NICE!!haha~
It's bad if Peter Petrelli becomes to another "Sylar".Haiz,He got such a multi talent (super power)and turn into a bad guy..Kinda sad~
It's good if Sylar is a good guy(hope so)
So,can't wait..
Btw..
Audi got new patch..
haha~
new stuffs la~
anyway...
ciao~