Friday, November 14, 2008
Wth!!
Dad said I spent alot of $$ on SMS...
U guys muz be RM100+ rite?
Nah~
It's not true...
I onli spent RM20!!!
According to him:
IT'S SO EXPENSIVE!!!!!
I tried to cut down..
but all Fckin group projects n miscellaneous stuffs all are abt COLLEGE stuffs!!
Blame them!!!
If not y I 1 2 SMS wor..,,
I'm sure after dis course will have a long hols, b4 pursue my degree sure; sure save alot of $$ then hu noes??!!it will less than RM10?
Zzz..
wad 2 do?
He's not wkin now temporarily..
U guys muz be noe y...
mayb he will find new job soon..
probably next year...
EVERYTHING NID 2 SAVE!!!
argh!!
Hmm~
Em0-ing.....
Dam sad for the super duper hard comp practical..
didn't know it was so super hard than I've expected...
I'm so dead right now...
Happy or sad?
Happy cause it's not counted in my GPA(GRADE POINT AVERAGE).This only will give a grade e.g:A,B,C,D,E,F.
Does it really matter?
This will be only graded in my Assessment Result...
Sad cause All I practiced = never practice b4..
Really hard...
Lecturer also said hard...
Normal practices in the comp tutorial book was so much easier...
At least I know how to do..
BUT...
this super duper hard practical comp test..
which ruined up my day!!!
-.-
& MAYBE d ugly grade is shown lor..
Think:
Does it really matter?
Sigh~
Ciao~
study again^^
Dad said I spent alot of $$ on SMS...
U guys muz be RM100+ rite?
Nah~
It's not true...
I onli spent RM20!!!
According to him:
IT'S SO EXPENSIVE!!!!!
I tried to cut down..
but all Fckin group projects n miscellaneous stuffs all are abt COLLEGE stuffs!!
Blame them!!!
If not y I 1 2 SMS wor..,,
I'm sure after dis course will have a long hols, b4 pursue my degree sure; sure save alot of $$ then hu noes??!!it will less than RM10?
Zzz..
wad 2 do?
He's not wkin now temporarily..
U guys muz be noe y...
mayb he will find new job soon..
probably next year...
EVERYTHING NID 2 SAVE!!!
argh!!
Hmm~
Em0-ing.....
Dam sad for the super duper hard comp practical..
didn't know it was so super hard than I've expected...
I'm so dead right now...
Happy or sad?
Happy cause it's not counted in my GPA(GRADE POINT AVERAGE).This only will give a grade e.g:A,B,C,D,E,F.
Does it really matter?
This will be only graded in my Assessment Result...
Sad cause All I practiced = never practice b4..
Really hard...
Lecturer also said hard...
Normal practices in the comp tutorial book was so much easier...
At least I know how to do..
BUT...
this super duper hard practical comp test..
which ruined up my day!!!
-.-
& MAYBE d ugly grade is shown lor..
Think:
Does it really matter?
Sigh~
Ciao~
study again^^