Wednesday, November 5, 2008
ello~
came back early 2day...
Got the SONY WALKMAN College Tour IN my college...
hmm..actuali is for 2 days d...
Yesterday aledi got liao..
but dint reali bother to see it...
Then 2day sumhow got break time n my fren 1 2 buy so I juz folo lor...
ended up bought a headset...
Cos I rmb I 1 2 use for d laptop 1...
d old headset is 2 short....
anyways..
a small 1 la...but it's long...
n the cheapest of all d devices dey sell it over there...
haha~
cos I nvr bring enuff money .
So it was sold at RM35,wif 10% discount lor...original price is RM39..
Consider ok?I think so...although difference onli is RM4 lol...
+ I not dat rich oso...
=p they sell PSP for RM799 ,lol...~cheap rite?
n PS3 oso.... RM1799....
LOL..~they accept credit card../..
but I still underage =]
I DUN intend to own them...
although I reali admire those 2 gadjets...
but sumhow no feelings... dunn0 y...
used 2 it?Guess so...
Parents wont buy dat thingy.... as dey say,"nvr study la,kip on playin"
d same words n advices comin from their mouth...
hmm...
got free membership card for d digital photo print lo...
luckily no nid pay d membership card...
if not sure "sit dai"....
tested d headset it's ok...no spoil...
if spoil,
then return?
no warranty....
COS IT's juz onli a headset...
lol~
Im so LAME la~
ok CIao~
gtg n sleep n study later....
finals soon -.-
came back early 2day...
Got the SONY WALKMAN College Tour IN my college...
hmm..actuali is for 2 days d...
Yesterday aledi got liao..
but dint reali bother to see it...
Then 2day sumhow got break time n my fren 1 2 buy so I juz folo lor...
ended up bought a headset...
Cos I rmb I 1 2 use for d laptop 1...
d old headset is 2 short....
anyways..
a small 1 la...but it's long...
n the cheapest of all d devices dey sell it over there...
haha~
cos I nvr bring enuff money .
So it was sold at RM35,wif 10% discount lor...original price is RM39..
Consider ok?I think so...although difference onli is RM4 lol...
+ I not dat rich oso...
=p they sell PSP for RM799 ,lol...~cheap rite?
n PS3 oso.... RM1799....
LOL..~they accept credit card../..
but I still underage =]
I DUN intend to own them...
although I reali admire those 2 gadjets...
but sumhow no feelings... dunn0 y...
used 2 it?Guess so...
Parents wont buy dat thingy.... as dey say,"nvr study la,kip on playin"
d same words n advices comin from their mouth...
hmm...
got free membership card for d digital photo print lo...
luckily no nid pay d membership card...
if not sure "sit dai"....
tested d headset it's ok...no spoil...
if spoil,
then return?
no warranty....
COS IT's juz onli a headset...
lol~
Im so LAME la~
ok CIao~
gtg n sleep n study later....
finals soon -.-