Saturday, October 18, 2008
hmm...
recently change blog skin....
STOP N STARE..
1 cpl kissin...
quite romantic~
^^
Luv quite classic stuffs...
Im weird//.??
-.-
n the slogan?
"Life is like a broken glass,Once broken n gone 4ver"
ehehehe~
I cr8 1 le~
How's it?
quite meaningful rite?
I dun1 2 tell wad it means...
let u all juz guess la..
However,if u gud at literature...
then dat's not a prob 2 u...
~^^~
Trials...
as usual...
not ready....
nvr ever rdy...
test n hw...
nex week...
nvr touch yet...
-.-
fail?
pass?
I dunn0 either...
ZZzz..
2day got class..
eventhough it's Saturday...
OMG..
trials comin..
but teach haven finish d syllabus 2 cover up for exam...
so "xtra class"
zz.ZZ
Recently..
so enthu into tryin new on9 game..
dat's ANGELS ON9...
heard b4?
No?Yes?
I heard b4 ..but sumhow think of tryin....haha~
Im very enthu into new games ^^
how?Im still very noob la..
I plyed northen countries 1...
I dint noe Msia got..
If got..
I sure dl dat 4 sure...but I din realise till my fren told me ==ll
but..
it's too late -.-
nvm la..
but dis game quite sien oso..
looks like RAGNAROK la~
no difference..
I think RO of cos better la..
n famous oso...
Mamma Mia promotional roadshow in my college le..
haha~got some pics n video in my phone..
but quality wise...sux..
at least can listen d song ...
lol..
very gr8 ABBA fan lol...
end it rite here...
recently change blog skin....
STOP N STARE..
1 cpl kissin...
quite romantic~
^^
Luv quite classic stuffs...
Im weird//.??
-.-
n the slogan?
"Life is like a broken glass,Once broken n gone 4ver"
ehehehe~
I cr8 1 le~
How's it?
quite meaningful rite?
I dun1 2 tell wad it means...
let u all juz guess la..
However,if u gud at literature...
then dat's not a prob 2 u...
~^^~
Trials...
as usual...
not ready....
nvr ever rdy...
test n hw...
nex week...
nvr touch yet...
-.-
fail?
pass?
I dunn0 either...
ZZzz..
2day got class..
eventhough it's Saturday...
OMG..
trials comin..
but teach haven finish d syllabus 2 cover up for exam...
so "xtra class"
zz.ZZ
Recently..
so enthu into tryin new on9 game..
dat's ANGELS ON9...
heard b4?
No?Yes?
I heard b4 ..but sumhow think of tryin....haha~
Im very enthu into new games ^^
how?Im still very noob la..
I plyed northen countries 1...
I dint noe Msia got..
If got..
I sure dl dat 4 sure...but I din realise till my fren told me ==ll
but..
it's too late -.-
nvm la..
but dis game quite sien oso..
looks like RAGNAROK la~
no difference..
I think RO of cos better la..
n famous oso...
Mamma Mia promotional roadshow in my college le..
haha~got some pics n video in my phone..
but quality wise...sux..
at least can listen d song ...
lol..
very gr8 ABBA fan lol...
end it rite here...