Saturday, October 4, 2008
Here I am Again n again~
lol...
It reminded me of sth...
One word:
Haiz=sIGH
D teacher said nid 2 apply 4 uni liao...
ah?r u sure eh?
So fast 1 ?
Many of us thought of waitin 4 final exam result
then onli start apply...
but,
d teacher scolded us kau kau...
although a few applied liao...
but d application is not cheap le..
AUSD$100[for Monash]
Others not sure..
OMG..
I oso haven decide which uni worr..
then see my result so ???
haiz...
no hope,
but luckily not d final yet..
hu noes my might be xtra hard-wk?
haha~
anyway nid 2 score high le..
So, here's my uni's preferences n d degree of each uni
nid 2 choose a twinnin degree...
erm,1 year in Australia for sure,
I think it's d final year of my degree....
1.Uni of Monash[Melbourne]-Business n COmmerce(3 YEARS)
2.Uni of Curtin[sumwhere in Perth]-[I dunno,Got a few]
3.Uni of Adelaide[South Australia]-[International Bus]
FYI,not many ppl take International Bus,
So I shall take dat...sth special n rare~
Can find job easily in d future,
n d syllabus is mainly ASIA hehe~
I think it's a good choice 4 me 2 take.
I think dat's all~
Now my biggest worries are
COST-[not 2 expensive,I dont live in d palace k?XD]
DEGREE PREFERENCES-[I can onli choose 1] -.-
Places 2 study-[UNDECIDED]
COST OF LIVING In oversea
Climate??XD
haiz...teacher kip on asked us 2 faster apply...if not she will ask our parents 4 reason...
dunn0 y in such a hurry...
but nid 2 pay application fees..
which is not FOC
ZZZzzz How? -.-
It's a long post...
anyway...hols 2day last day haiz~
n trials comin,then final ...
ARGH!!!
now all subjects tch rush d syllabus like mad~
dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot.....
So many things 2 worry...
lol...
It reminded me of sth...
One word:
Haiz=sIGH
D teacher said nid 2 apply 4 uni liao...
ah?r u sure eh?
So fast 1 ?
Many of us thought of waitin 4 final exam result
then onli start apply...
but,
d teacher scolded us kau kau...
although a few applied liao...
but d application is not cheap le..
AUSD$100[for Monash]
Others not sure..
OMG..
I oso haven decide which uni worr..
then see my result so ???
haiz...
no hope,
but luckily not d final yet..
hu noes my might be xtra hard-wk?
haha~
anyway nid 2 score high le..
So, here's my uni's preferences n d degree of each uni
nid 2 choose a twinnin degree...
erm,1 year in Australia for sure,
I think it's d final year of my degree....
1.Uni of Monash[Melbourne]-Business n COmmerce(3 YEARS)
2.Uni of Curtin[sumwhere in Perth]-[I dunno,Got a few]
3.Uni of Adelaide[South Australia]-[International Bus]
FYI,not many ppl take International Bus,
So I shall take dat...sth special n rare~
Can find job easily in d future,
n d syllabus is mainly ASIA hehe~
I think it's a good choice 4 me 2 take.
I think dat's all~
Now my biggest worries are
COST-[not 2 expensive,I dont live in d palace k?XD]
DEGREE PREFERENCES-[I can onli choose 1] -.-
Places 2 study-[UNDECIDED]
COST OF LIVING In oversea
Climate??XD
haiz...teacher kip on asked us 2 faster apply...if not she will ask our parents 4 reason...
dunn0 y in such a hurry...
but nid 2 pay application fees..
which is not FOC
ZZZzzz How? -.-
It's a long post...
anyway...hols 2day last day haiz~
n trials comin,then final ...
ARGH!!!
now all subjects tch rush d syllabus like mad~
dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot.....
So many things 2 worry...