Children V Teenagers
Saturday, September 20, 2008
0k...I think I shall write about d advantages of each~
Children:
1.Innocent
2.No worries
3.They can get wadever things dey want 2
4.Being liked by d adults
Teenagers:
1.Not all are innocent
2.dey r not ignorant 2 -.-
3.lots of worries n probs
4.not all r being liked by their frens,relatives,n etc.
5.dey cant expect 2 get wadever things dey 1 2.
6.dey shuld be independant
end here~
got lots le~
lazy 2 write ...
sumhow I feel like writin dis cos...I reali miss my childhood days.... zzzZZZ
-.-
ciao~
Children:
1.Innocent
2.No worries
3.They can get wadever things dey want 2
4.Being liked by d adults
Teenagers:
1.Not all are innocent
2.dey r not ignorant 2 -.-
3.lots of worries n probs
4.not all r being liked by their frens,relatives,n etc.
5.dey cant expect 2 get wadever things dey 1 2.
6.dey shuld be independant
end here~
got lots le~
lazy 2 write ...
sumhow I feel like writin dis cos...I reali miss my childhood days.... zzzZZZ
-.-
ciao~