Back 2 'skool' ==
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Sian la~ everydae doin monotonous jobs....the usual 1 la~
China get 51 GOLD MEDALS le~,so cool~no.1 in the world n the organizer dis year haha~
Msia as v all noe, onli 1 lor,haha~but better than nothin..
The Olympics Closin ceremony damn chun~luv d perfomances ,mainly EVERYTHIN la~
4 years later,in UK!! cool man~CAN'T WAIT~!!
Damn, realise still got lots of hw 2 complete haha~ being lazy 4 the hols week~ haha,
n now nid 2 rush nearly all the subjects....
So sad~
6/9--- is MY english seminar presentation,6/9 is SATURDAY !!OMG,teac la~last min onli start,n now,Sat 2 go 'SKOOL',teac actuali can do after exam 1, now she makes us so angry,cos of d sudden change n arrangements,....Blame her la,Last min suddenly change plan~at 1st she said do after exam(15/9),n now like dat..Im so !@#$$%%!!!
Now,start doin the slides la~ start do the summarize 1 oso ==
then,do maths assignment deadline 2ML lala~ Im still doin it lol,I still got 1 qs left haha~ can take my own sweet time la~...Exam 15/9,reali dam rushed,I noe I kip on got exam 1,now 15/9 1 2 exam,n Im not ready yet == DIE la~I haven study or even revising yet FOR REAL!!
Then~
2.Econs case study :long time more 2 do la~
3.Weekly piano theory hw ==
4.Bloggin>?LOL!!
Ciao~
China get 51 GOLD MEDALS le~,so cool~no.1 in the world n the organizer dis year haha~
Msia as v all noe, onli 1 lor,haha~but better than nothin..
The Olympics Closin ceremony damn chun~luv d perfomances ,mainly EVERYTHIN la~
4 years later,in UK!! cool man~CAN'T WAIT~!!
Damn, realise still got lots of hw 2 complete haha~ being lazy 4 the hols week~ haha,
n now nid 2 rush nearly all the subjects....
So sad~
6/9--- is MY english seminar presentation,6/9 is SATURDAY !!OMG,teac la~last min onli start,n now,Sat 2 go 'SKOOL',teac actuali can do after exam 1, now she makes us so angry,cos of d sudden change n arrangements,....Blame her la,Last min suddenly change plan~at 1st she said do after exam(15/9),n now like dat..Im so !@#$$%%!!!
Now,start doin the slides la~ start do the summarize 1 oso ==
then,do maths assignment deadline 2ML lala~ Im still doin it lol,I still got 1 qs left haha~ can take my own sweet time la~...Exam 15/9,reali dam rushed,I noe I kip on got exam 1,now 15/9 1 2 exam,n Im not ready yet == DIE la~I haven study or even revising yet FOR REAL!!
Then~
2.Econs case study :long time more 2 do la~
3.Weekly piano theory hw ==
4.Bloggin>?LOL!!
Ciao~