Im BACK!!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
5 days hols juz ended~Boring!!Cant use my laptop 2 on9,1 whole day read STORY books,novels,drawin+paintin n usin water colour la~(haha,Im gud at scenery onli~,erm,be specific-anythin dat involved wif water la~,wanna see?XD!!~)
So,How's drawin?Shiok la~Cos my last used was 3 years back,haha~all the water colours all dry up d~I enjoyed the colourin part,cos mix lots of WEIRD colors ~haha,but it's a success eventually~
Yesterday parents went out.I played DVD secretly,guess wad I watched?It's CASINO ROYALE,LOLX!I know it's outdated movie,k?But I havent watch it for real.I have not watch till end yet,just at the midst of it,cos it's kinda long~2 hrs n 35 mins long rite?Tell u,It's boring~,Boring in the sense of more tokin than actions la~still prefer the last time JAMES BOND 1,so handsome,not like the 1 in the CASINO ROYALE movie,he's so old~==ll The BOND girl hu act in the Casino ROYALE film oso not pretty 1,juz normal la~still prefer the last time 1,much prettier than dis la~==llIF U dun agree wif me,then ignore me la.DAT'S MY OPINION ONLI~
Cant watch RED CLIFF~ALL TICKETS SOLD OUT~AT HOME LOR~BORINZZZZZ!!
Ciao~
Change time table again~SO TERRIBLE,GOT 1 DAY TILL 7PM!!!I want 2 fal asick liao~
now tryin 2 'bargain' wif the teacher hu in charge wif the time table 1 la~
==lll
So,How's drawin?Shiok la~Cos my last used was 3 years back,haha~all the water colours all dry up d~I enjoyed the colourin part,cos mix lots of WEIRD colors ~haha,but it's a success eventually~
Yesterday parents went out.I played DVD secretly,guess wad I watched?It's CASINO ROYALE,LOLX!I know it's outdated movie,k?But I havent watch it for real.I have not watch till end yet,just at the midst of it,cos it's kinda long~2 hrs n 35 mins long rite?Tell u,It's boring~,Boring in the sense of more tokin than actions la~still prefer the last time JAMES BOND 1,so handsome,not like the 1 in the CASINO ROYALE movie,he's so old~==ll The BOND girl hu act in the Casino ROYALE film oso not pretty 1,juz normal la~still prefer the last time 1,much prettier than dis la~==llIF U dun agree wif me,then ignore me la.DAT'S MY OPINION ONLI~
Cant watch RED CLIFF~ALL TICKETS SOLD OUT~AT HOME LOR~BORINZZZZZ!!
Ciao~
Change time table again~SO TERRIBLE,GOT 1 DAY TILL 7PM!!!I want 2 fal asick liao~
now tryin 2 'bargain' wif the teacher hu in charge wif the time table 1 la~
==lll