Friday, July 11, 2008
WAH~~
the connection got prob liao...
suddenly can on9 ;suddenly cant on9~
oso cant sign in 2 msn,...
STUPID!!!
I feel like 1 2 use d hammer n knock d streamyx...
lausy~~
Can't download AUDI GLOBAL cos d connection prob la~
Now can post is a luck~
So now exam over liao~RELAX la~~Monday go 2 college,sure dead k?cos result will out,the lecturers dam free le,dey marked it super fast,I wonder how dey marked??~~Mayb dey got super powers?haha,I suppose so ~~LOL!!
2day din sleep nap le~special le?!but now nite veli sleepy,I think will sleep early gua~realize d blog time is d inaccurate 1~so dun folo dat k?
The previous post was posted at 1+am k?I know I'm OWL k..haha~,not takin Ordinary Wizardry Level,Ello,I dont study in HOGWARTS k?haha~luv HARRY POTTER(HP)'s books so much haha~Any1 hu read it n luvs it,join me k?haha~
Btw,tokin about HP,the most interesting subject shuld b the learnin wizards' spells ,so yeng~~If I am d student of Hogwarts,sure take dat subject,Herbalogy(seems 2 be interestin though),n others la~4got d subjects name liao~mayb join D.A oso lol.(Dumbledore's Army)haha,b a fren of d 3 BEST FRIENs(u all noe hu liao,rite?)
HAHA,anyway I read all d 7 books liao~hehe,Got d collection from 1-7,I know I'm mad k?lol,not onli me la..~~
Most of them is HARD COVER n bought from UK(CHEAPER MA,I dont go there k?Is my aunt bought for me,so cheap la,for the 6th book,costs 16.++U.K$$ cheap la,if u don convert.IF u convert in MSIA,is RM102.++ DAM EXPENSIVE k??~~haha~
DAT'S all for 2day .....ANYWAY WISH Cientey Happy Bday ah?HoPE she read dis cos normally she dun read mine la~~sad eh?
CIAO~~=)
the connection got prob liao...
suddenly can on9 ;suddenly cant on9~
oso cant sign in 2 msn,...
STUPID!!!
I feel like 1 2 use d hammer n knock d streamyx...
lausy~~
Can't download AUDI GLOBAL cos d connection prob la~
Now can post is a luck~
So now exam over liao~RELAX la~~Monday go 2 college,sure dead k?cos result will out,the lecturers dam free le,dey marked it super fast,I wonder how dey marked??~~Mayb dey got super powers?haha,I suppose so ~~LOL!!
2day din sleep nap le~special le?!but now nite veli sleepy,I think will sleep early gua~realize d blog time is d inaccurate 1~so dun folo dat k?
The previous post was posted at 1+am k?I know I'm OWL k..haha~,not takin Ordinary Wizardry Level,Ello,I dont study in HOGWARTS k?haha~luv HARRY POTTER(HP)'s books so much haha~Any1 hu read it n luvs it,join me k?haha~
Btw,tokin about HP,the most interesting subject shuld b the learnin wizards' spells ,so yeng~~If I am d student of Hogwarts,sure take dat subject,Herbalogy(seems 2 be interestin though),n others la~4got d subjects name liao~mayb join D.A oso lol.(Dumbledore's Army)haha,b a fren of d 3 BEST FRIENs(u all noe hu liao,rite?)
HAHA,anyway I read all d 7 books liao~hehe,Got d collection from 1-7,I know I'm mad k?lol,not onli me la..~~
Most of them is HARD COVER n bought from UK(CHEAPER MA,I dont go there k?Is my aunt bought for me,so cheap la,for the 6th book,costs 16.++U.K$$ cheap la,if u don convert.IF u convert in MSIA,is RM102.++ DAM EXPENSIVE k??~~haha~
DAT'S all for 2day .....ANYWAY WISH Cientey Happy Bday ah?HoPE she read dis cos normally she dun read mine la~~sad eh?
CIAO~~=)