Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Aiyo,got a lot of bad things happen 2 me..
1st thing is didnt know change the blog skin for the 1st time n my whole of the xtra stuffs all gone..just now spent nearly a few hours 2 redo..ah.. wad the?!@@##
2nd,
I reali cant stand my DAD..
I asked him to buy cough chinese med for me
n wad his reply was ask me go die la, cos I everytime sick n he even scolded me..
then I was so angry n scolded him back..guess wad I said?!I say:'if u treat me like dis,I oso will treat u as the same thing in d future that u r treating me now."
Wah,he so angry n snatched away the chinese nite newspapers from me.Then,he giv me angry look.
So,my fault?!wad the~~u think u giv me angry look so i will be afraid of u izzit?anyway,I just pissed off,dun 1 2 tok back,waste my saliva onli n no mood 2 tok cos I'm havin sore throat n cough.
Well,this not d 1st time..Anyway,My course is he choose for me n forced me take 1..I hav my own ambition n I have an idea wad course shuld I take aledi since after graduated from high skool.I told him n he say cannot,must take sth link 2 business.NO WAY MAN,I hav no intention 2 take business in d future n he forced me so he did.. ==I feel so angry at dat time,cos I cant accept it at dat moment.Dat time I want to study Law,b4 takin law as a degree,hav 2 take a-levels or FORM6.So,dat time I reali 1 2 take A-level lo.but he say no no!!u hav 2 take d curent course( dat I'm takin now),I reali feel so angry eventhough NOW oso.I dont like ECONS at all,Accounts:I suck at it,and Maths is my worst subject.But,I'm good at memorizing stuffs.So,wad's wrong wif dat?There is nothin wrong rite? I know u all can say I'm rude but I dont care about it.N now he is contradictin wif me!!!This means he want to me to FAIL d subjects is it?he oso kip on sayin better study hard n dont waste my $$,so now he more worry his $$ than my subjects la..
NOW....
I am lost in the direction.. =(I reali dunno wad to do..
goin 2 UNi nex year but I dunno wad degree shuld I take.my dad say 1 me take accounts n bcome accountant nex time,he say accountants in demand n wanted everywhere in d world.tell me for wad?!not 2 ask me 2 take then I must take ah?u must oso see my INTEREST 1st ma,if I dont like it,then wad's d point of taking it!!If I take in AN uninterested way,definitely sure fail d subject n waste $$,n I will bE no mood 2 study oso cos I dont like it.BUt,MY DAD dont believe there is a such thing called 'INTEREST',he say must study d 1 dat is on demand n useful in life nex time.WAD THE~~
ALL I know I'm goin 2 take 2 degrees next time 1 is definitely MUSIC,be a pianist?!hehe..I pay my own fees cos my parents disagree I take MUSIC as a job nex time..especially DAD..So they bcome speechless..To young ppl just a little advice here,nowadays must nid 2 degrees,if not cant find job..
sigh~no 1 can help me except for myself..BTW..still got a lot of things nvr write down..dun 1 2 write scared u all complain I write too long..XD!!
MOODY DAY~~
1st thing is didnt know change the blog skin for the 1st time n my whole of the xtra stuffs all gone..just now spent nearly a few hours 2 redo..ah.. wad the?!@@##
2nd,
I reali cant stand my DAD..
I asked him to buy cough chinese med for me
n wad his reply was ask me go die la, cos I everytime sick n he even scolded me..
then I was so angry n scolded him back..guess wad I said?!I say:'if u treat me like dis,I oso will treat u as the same thing in d future that u r treating me now."
Wah,he so angry n snatched away the chinese nite newspapers from me.Then,he giv me angry look.
So,my fault?!wad the~~u think u giv me angry look so i will be afraid of u izzit?anyway,I just pissed off,dun 1 2 tok back,waste my saliva onli n no mood 2 tok cos I'm havin sore throat n cough.
Well,this not d 1st time..Anyway,My course is he choose for me n forced me take 1..I hav my own ambition n I have an idea wad course shuld I take aledi since after graduated from high skool.I told him n he say cannot,must take sth link 2 business.NO WAY MAN,I hav no intention 2 take business in d future n he forced me so he did.. ==I feel so angry at dat time,cos I cant accept it at dat moment.Dat time I want to study Law,b4 takin law as a degree,hav 2 take a-levels or FORM6.So,dat time I reali 1 2 take A-level lo.but he say no no!!u hav 2 take d curent course( dat I'm takin now),I reali feel so angry eventhough NOW oso.I dont like ECONS at all,Accounts:I suck at it,and Maths is my worst subject.But,I'm good at memorizing stuffs.So,wad's wrong wif dat?There is nothin wrong rite? I know u all can say I'm rude but I dont care about it.N now he is contradictin wif me!!!This means he want to me to FAIL d subjects is it?he oso kip on sayin better study hard n dont waste my $$,so now he more worry his $$ than my subjects la..
NOW....
I am lost in the direction.. =(I reali dunno wad to do..
goin 2 UNi nex year but I dunno wad degree shuld I take.my dad say 1 me take accounts n bcome accountant nex time,he say accountants in demand n wanted everywhere in d world.tell me for wad?!not 2 ask me 2 take then I must take ah?u must oso see my INTEREST 1st ma,if I dont like it,then wad's d point of taking it!!If I take in AN uninterested way,definitely sure fail d subject n waste $$,n I will bE no mood 2 study oso cos I dont like it.BUt,MY DAD dont believe there is a such thing called 'INTEREST',he say must study d 1 dat is on demand n useful in life nex time.WAD THE~~
ALL I know I'm goin 2 take 2 degrees next time 1 is definitely MUSIC,be a pianist?!hehe..I pay my own fees cos my parents disagree I take MUSIC as a job nex time..especially DAD..So they bcome speechless..To young ppl just a little advice here,nowadays must nid 2 degrees,if not cant find job..
sigh~no 1 can help me except for myself..BTW..still got a lot of things nvr write down..dun 1 2 write scared u all complain I write too long..XD!!
MOODY DAY~~