Argh~~
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Help me,people!!
As you all know that I'm a tester,it is so hard to memorize and remember the requirement of to join the PHD guild!!I have to stare at it and to try to remember at a very long time.LOL!I dunno why.
To you all is an EASY job,but to me IS NOT.I dunno why.
Memorize also memorize wrongly,sorry to whoever that I have tested you all before,scare you all and make you all run away.XD!
The real requirement is stated below:
lv6-10 = 300k + 1fm
lv11-20=350k + 1fm
lv20-30 = 450k + 1fm
Even though I wrote at the tag board,I still memorize wrongly.*Blushed*
Haha,really sorry!
XD
Reminder:11 days more to my doom.
This is not PHD OFFICIAL BLOG,is my ONLINE NORMAL DIARY!
As you all know that I'm a tester,it is so hard to memorize and remember the requirement of to join the PHD guild!!I have to stare at it and to try to remember at a very long time.LOL!I dunno why.
To you all is an EASY job,but to me IS NOT.I dunno why.
Memorize also memorize wrongly,sorry to whoever that I have tested you all before,scare you all and make you all run away.XD!
The real requirement is stated below:
lv6-10 = 300k + 1fm
lv11-20=350k + 1fm
lv20-30 = 450k + 1fm
Even though I wrote at the tag board,I still memorize wrongly.*Blushed*
Haha,really sorry!
XD
Reminder:11 days more to my doom.
This is not PHD OFFICIAL BLOG,is my ONLINE NORMAL DIARY!