Gratzzz ME
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
I really Don't know what to write.So,I decided to write about the GUILD that I joined not too long ago.
Hooray,Cause I'm the tester of PHD guild.If you guys don't know what I'm I talking about,so just ignore this article.Anyway,1st,I would say a BIG THANK YOU to Ade.If not her,I might be a still ordinary member of PHD guild.*still laughing and giggles*
But,the sad thing is Elaine @-PHD-HARTx has leave the PHD guild.I felt so sad but anyway it's her choice.So,hope she will be happy in other guild.
Currently,I'm too happy and it's hard for me to express my feelings here in the written form.Long story to short,THANK YOU!!
To PHD guild's members(including my friends in PHD also),
JUST DO IT!!(that's what NIKE's MOTTO is! XD)
P.S:I know a few of them know my normal blog.ANYWAY,this blog is not the OFFICIAL PHD BLOG,it's my NORMAL ONLINE DIARY and a part of my other life.DON'T SUE ME FOR THAT!!
lol
XD
Story ends here and it's a part of my FILLING UP THE BLANKS HERE.
lol
Smile always.=)
Hooray,Cause I'm the tester of PHD guild.If you guys don't know what I'm I talking about,so just ignore this article.Anyway,1st,I would say a BIG THANK YOU to Ade.If not her,I might be a still ordinary member of PHD guild.*still laughing and giggles*
But,the sad thing is Elaine @-PHD-HARTx has leave the PHD guild.I felt so sad but anyway it's her choice.So,hope she will be happy in other guild.
Currently,I'm too happy and it's hard for me to express my feelings here in the written form.Long story to short,THANK YOU!!
To PHD guild's members(including my friends in PHD also),
JUST DO IT!!(that's what NIKE's MOTTO is! XD)
P.S:I know a few of them know my normal blog.ANYWAY,this blog is not the OFFICIAL PHD BLOG,it's my NORMAL ONLINE DIARY and a part of my other life.DON'T SUE ME FOR THAT!!
lol
XD
Story ends here and it's a part of my FILLING UP THE BLANKS HERE.
lol
Smile always.=)