~!#$My very 1st time!#$~
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Well,my mum and my youngest bro went to travel in CHINA.(where Szechuan's earthquake just over not too long ago).This teaches me to become an independent person.LOL
Then,it is DINNER time.All the while,the other bro of mine used to cook his dishes cause he claims that he can cook better meals than me.In actual fact,he is a scout and he should know more style of cooking than me.And me?!very rare and If you see me cook,it will be worst. LOL!
AND you know what he said?He asked me to cook!!And I said,'WTH!!'Cause I have no experience in cooking dishes except for frying an egg,cook Maggie mee,cook vegetables ,heat up the food and fried rice.HAHA !!
So I just take and do my responsibility to start cooking.1st,start with heating up the leftover food.Then,start with my cooking challenge,that is fry the fish.The burning and hot oil is so DAM HOT!The oil splashes on me(luckily,it's a little.)So,I decided to take the wok's cover as my SHIELD PROTECTOR.lol!Ok,the result is I DID IT for the 1st time!YAY,BTW,it's not burn and yet it's properly cooked.HOORAY!!
Then,my next challenge is to fry the chicken.The oil still splashes though. =.= ANYHOW,It is a SUCCESS!!
Cool eh?!Do you call this TALENT?!
I think so,what do you guys think,please do tell me. =)
P.S:my DAD say the fried chicken is a bit overcooked,but to me I fine it is OKAY though,at least still can be edible.
After that,I chatted with Jellin.(yr name on board =) )If you guys don't believe,you can ask her cause I told her,DUH!PROVIDED that you know her. =)
Then,it is DINNER time.All the while,the other bro of mine used to cook his dishes cause he claims that he can cook better meals than me.In actual fact,he is a scout and he should know more style of cooking than me.And me?!very rare and If you see me cook,it will be worst. LOL!
AND you know what he said?He asked me to cook!!And I said,'WTH!!'Cause I have no experience in cooking dishes except for frying an egg,cook Maggie mee,cook vegetables ,heat up the food and fried rice.HAHA !!
So I just take and do my responsibility to start cooking.1st,start with heating up the leftover food.Then,start with my cooking challenge,that is fry the fish.The burning and hot oil is so DAM HOT!The oil splashes on me(luckily,it's a little.)So,I decided to take the wok's cover as my SHIELD PROTECTOR.lol!Ok,the result is I DID IT for the 1st time!YAY,BTW,it's not burn and yet it's properly cooked.HOORAY!!
Then,my next challenge is to fry the chicken.The oil still splashes though. =.= ANYHOW,It is a SUCCESS!!
Cool eh?!Do you call this TALENT?!
I think so,what do you guys think,please do tell me. =)
P.S:my DAD say the fried chicken is a bit overcooked,but to me I fine it is OKAY though,at least still can be edible.
After that,I chatted with Jellin.(yr name on board =) )If you guys don't believe,you can ask her cause I told her,DUH!PROVIDED that you know her. =)