Finally~~
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Tonight,my mummy and my bro coming back from CHINA.THANK GOD,they are safe.NO EARTHQUAKES involved.I can't wait to see them.
By THE past 10 days,Me and my bro took turns to cook the meals.Whenever we wanted to start cooking,we always cracked our brains hard to think of the recipe of every dishes that we wanted to cook each single day.LOL,it's tough.So,I shall say now I can 'OFFICIALLY RETIRED' from Cooking Job.LOL!!
Can't wait to see them tonight!haha.....I can't wait for presents too!=)
hehe
Seeya!!
By THE past 10 days,Me and my bro took turns to cook the meals.Whenever we wanted to start cooking,we always cracked our brains hard to think of the recipe of every dishes that we wanted to cook each single day.LOL,it's tough.So,I shall say now I can 'OFFICIALLY RETIRED' from Cooking Job.LOL!!
Can't wait to see them tonight!haha.....I can't wait for presents too!=)
hehe
Seeya!!
Labels: T