name: Lynn
age: 21(2011)
location: Guess ? !
A Pianist for 16 years ! !
likes: Non-fiction books,like Harry Potter(1-7),LOTR and etc.
likes:watching HK and English Movies
dislikes alot ! !
wish list : -
Pass all exams
Learn violin
Continue my Grade 8 ABRSM theory
Take Diploma in Piano
Have my own choice to choose the pathway which I want to go to

{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}

recent posts


{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}




{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}





links


Phyllis
Cientey
Eunice
Flora
Howard
Izen
Jellin
JiaQi
Kelly Chuah
Kelly Ang
Melinda
Narcissa
Pooi Leng
Petunia
Samuel
SeeMun
Sook Foong
Sihui
Si Yun
Serra
Vernice
Wai Kiat

Ann
Caitlin
Chee Yan
Fiona Lim
Jia Yi
Jing Lynn
Liuwen
Poh Nee
Siew Tim
Victor Lee
Yii Shyuan

Bee Kee
Bei Cheng
Esther
Kha Yee
Lai Ming
Poh Vian
Priscilla
Sheau Wei
Shu Rong
Sin Chien
Ang Tiong Aun
Yew Chin's shared blog
Yew Chin
Wuan Yen

Boi
Tiffany

Chian Hui
Jeff

Shu Wen
Pui Mun
Yvonne

Ching Yi
Eviline
Sze Mun
E'dda

Foong Ling

Lee Chong Wei
The 8 unit
Msia's Chinese Albums
You Bin,The Chinese Author,wrote October




{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}


After Piano Practical Exam Grade8@ the highest grade

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Guess what?!!I think I am going to FAIL(most probably)
The only reason that is being NERVOUS and PANIC.

I tell you more about it...

I went in.My hands started to shiver,I felt nervous and PANIC.The examiner is a woman,she's not old.Usually is an old 1,but surprisingly,she is quite young,lol!around 40+ I guess..

She was quite friendly.I told her I wanted to start Scales 1st and here it goes... Most of it were played in hands together and legato and it's so easy.Surprisingly,she didn't ask me about CHROMATIC SCALES 3RD APART.==""I stuck at 2nd inversion of 1 of the keys.Not really stuck,it's that I started at the right note and ended at the wrong note.She asked me to start again.I was thinking at the time,Question is"Will I be penalized by that?"I was so worried she will deduct my marks.
If examiner ask you to play again,is that a good sign or bad one?Please answer my question,Thanks!(Preferably pianists to answer)
DOMINANT 5TH and DIMINISHED 7TH was okay.

The piano book is from 2007-2008.
1st EXAM piece(A1):Prelude-bit of slips and some minor mistakes.I really pressed on every single note cause the SUBJECT have to show it out and I not used to their YAMAHA piano,the tone is so low,hardly can't differentiate whether you are playing loud or not.
Fugue-I think I Have satisfied what I've played cause it's a sentimental and slow song and had some minor errors.

2ND EXAM piece(B3):The 7 pages piece.I think I played quite alright.I was PANIC at that time,the speed that usually I played it correctly, but now ,it became faster and faster.I'm scared she will deduct my marks.

3rd EXAM piece(C2):I think I have played too fast same reason as what I've written above,which is 2nd Exam piece.

NEXT,,.....
MY DIE TIME!!
which is AURAL!!

TEST 8A:SHOULD BE WRONG,I can't hear the bass properly.I think my pitch was out,maybe the Cadence part should be correct.

Test 8B:ALL along I can sight-singing,but somehow I can't sing.I quite disappointed.My pitch was definitely out of tune.

Test 8C:50%Correct?!I suppose so.She asked me 2 modulations.=="" OR cause she wanted help me to score well?!OR she thought I fail and hope that part can pull my marks up?!haha,lots of possibilities.
What you guys think??

Test 8D:Listening part.She asked me characteristic,it is written in(??)-so that 1 should be PERIOD right?Then,possible composer.That's all!I only have confidence in this section.haha!!
Anyway,I want to ask you(PIANISTS)the characteristic of the piece is lively and playful,is CLASSICAL PERIOD right?PLS DO ANSWER,I'M eager to know.

Next,SIGHT-READING-MY FAVOURITE PART and I get my HIGHEST SCORE on this section in Grade 7.It was so EASY.The piece was in A-MINOR,2/4 time,NOTES:minims,crotchets and quavers.I remembered I scored 18/21 of this section when I was in GRADE 7.I played this sight-reading confidently although I have slight minor errors.It won't deduct a lot right.?

That's it....
So,In your opinion,CAN I manage to PASS?!!I am not high achiever cause this situation makes me feel bad.So,now I have to aim for 100(passing mark).Hopefully,I can pass and don't wanna retake this exam.IT'S SO SCARY!!

sigh~~
feel so bad right now~ =(
.......

~`#\=>>L@L@ M0i`~<<=/=)# {author} posted at: 10:40 PM

1 comments



{+}-{+}-{+}-{+}