Words~~~
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Well,now of these days have to practice more on practical,cause my exam pieces are suck.What to do?!Everything last minute,not to say that,Hate Baroque Piece,which is my 1st piece.Lots of semiquavers to control,some of them are still not well being played.Baroque piece=Messy PIECE!(That what I've thinking of,XD!)Anyway,it's true right?
Well,if you are a PIANIST,you should know what am I writing about.If you don't,then I will try to explain to you some other time.=)
Now......
Have to PRACTICE 2 TIMES A DAY,Duration---1 hr ++ each time,EXTRA hardworking ,I suppose?!
Wish me good luck then....=)
I'm praising myself.HAHA!!
Be Optimistic.
=)
Reminder:7 days more to my last event and for all,finally graduated from something in order to pursue a higher rank.=)
Well,if you are a PIANIST,you should know what am I writing about.If you don't,then I will try to explain to you some other time.=)
Now......
Have to PRACTICE 2 TIMES A DAY,Duration---1 hr ++ each time,EXTRA hardworking ,I suppose?!
Wish me good luck then....=)
I'm praising myself.HAHA!!
Be Optimistic.
=)
Reminder:7 days more to my last event and for all,finally graduated from something in order to pursue a higher rank.=)