Sunday, July 6, 2008
Sigh~stupid exams coming up....it will last about 5 days...
after this exam there is another 1 comin up in 2 weeks time...so stressed...
Will play less audi after my UNSW external exam over....how le?mayb not so active aledi lor..sigh~
Feel so sad.....
D & G 1 2 quit d....
I can feel the quietness in here...
hehe sumhow..~~
hahaha,let's tok about others..
so my exams start 2ml lor..
1 day 1 subject == after exam can go back home lor..boring sia~
today quite free,cos I just finished my Computing Studies for 2ml haha..
Other subjects havent start yet,dead rite?I know..
2ml all subjects reali nid 2 brush up ==
haha..
KNS!! dunno wad happen suddenly got sum1 #$^%^&^*() me ,wad did I do?I oso dunno wad happening....
after this exam there is another 1 comin up in 2 weeks time...so stressed...
Will play less audi after my UNSW external exam over....how le?mayb not so active aledi lor..sigh~
Feel so sad.....
D & G 1 2 quit d....
I can feel the quietness in here...
hehe sumhow..~~
hahaha,let's tok about others..
so my exams start 2ml lor..
1 day 1 subject == after exam can go back home lor..boring sia~
today quite free,cos I just finished my Computing Studies for 2ml haha..
Other subjects havent start yet,dead rite?I know..
2ml all subjects reali nid 2 brush up ==
haha..
KNS!! dunno wad happen suddenly got sum1 #$^%^&^*() me ,wad did I do?I oso dunno wad happening....