Thursday, July 10, 2008
hello~~I know I'm OWL again~
Wad 2 do~I slept few hours in d afternoon la..
haha,can't help...~~
Btw,now onli can on9,cos parents confiscated my laptop
DAD said I not doin PHD,so wad's d point of havin it when I'm havin exams?
Exams r not just onli study,oso nid 2 relax k?I NOT A ROBOT,I don't work 24 hrs a day.
He oso dont belive me dat my maths,d solution is under Yahoo group..until I showed him~WTH!!he said do yrself dont copy answer,KNS!!I checked answer n u say me copy answer k?sum of d qs,I dunno how 2 do.. so check as a reference la..
STUPID!!!!!@#$%^&^%$#@!I feel so ANGRY now!!Bo mood 2 study n practice anymore!!
Anyway,2ml last day exam HOORAY~~
Finish at 1pm...
Then,go back home eat lunch lol~~
Btw,d audi international cant download in my other comp~~
d comp dam lag n its' resolution SUX!!download then ltr stop downloadin..try alot of times,then I cant stand anymore,so I decided 2 download in my laptop=(
I guess I cant play 8keys d..mayb I'm destined to ply 4keys onli lol..mayb I will try play 8k here la,but dam hard see how 1st~~=)
Anyway,will tell u guys d decision dat I'm goin 2 make whether 2 play AUDITIONSEA or AUDITION INTERNATIONAL at my next post or go PHD guild's blog to read la~~~~
Ciao~~
P.S:I think I hav folo u SG's ppl accent liao,haha,such as KNS n etc.. lol
Wad 2 do~I slept few hours in d afternoon la..
haha,can't help...~~
Btw,now onli can on9,cos parents confiscated my laptop
DAD said I not doin PHD,so wad's d point of havin it when I'm havin exams?
Exams r not just onli study,oso nid 2 relax k?I NOT A ROBOT,I don't work 24 hrs a day.
He oso dont belive me dat my maths,d solution is under Yahoo group..until I showed him~WTH!!he said do yrself dont copy answer,KNS!!I checked answer n u say me copy answer k?sum of d qs,I dunno how 2 do.. so check as a reference la..
STUPID!!!!!@#$%^&^%$#@!I feel so ANGRY now!!Bo mood 2 study n practice anymore!!
Anyway,2ml last day exam HOORAY~~
Finish at 1pm...
Then,go back home eat lunch lol~~
Btw,d audi international cant download in my other comp~~
d comp dam lag n its' resolution SUX!!download then ltr stop downloadin..try alot of times,then I cant stand anymore,so I decided 2 download in my laptop=(
I guess I cant play 8keys d..mayb I'm destined to ply 4keys onli lol..mayb I will try play 8k here la,but dam hard see how 1st~~=)
Anyway,will tell u guys d decision dat I'm goin 2 make whether 2 play AUDITIONSEA or AUDITION INTERNATIONAL at my next post or go PHD guild's blog to read la~~~~
Ciao~~
P.S:I think I hav folo u SG's ppl accent liao,haha,such as KNS n etc.. lol