Monday, July 14, 2008
Aiyo~d new time table come out d n is worst than before~ =="" 2day officially merge with d March students(d 1 same course wif me)so add another 5 ppl,dat is 11 ppl in my class la~so pityful,wtd?!D onli course in my college n in Malaysia,no other college has dis course.It's dam difficult course,not every1 1 2 take dis course.So,I shall challenge dis fear,not TERRA NULLIUS Dat was out of topic la,dat is a legal term,meaning abolish (referred 2 Mabo's Case) Native Rights(haha,btw I'm learnin AUSTRALIA'S LEGAL STUDIES a.k.a AUSTRALIAN LAW)
haha~6 girls 1 boi lor..but not all subjects r 11 ppl attend onli lor,got other ppl hu take d same subject oso merge lor.Dint noe merge wif dem, d class is like market onli,so noisy~At 1st I thought our batch is d worst 1 la,haha,din know dey all worst than us~ =.="" Anyway,still girls more eventhough + d add-ons,bois so few nia~but all not leng zai 1 lol~juz normal la~
Y do I say my new time table is so terrible?I shall write it below,den u all will noe y liao:
Monday 9am-6pm
Tuesday 8am-6.30pm
Wednesday 8am-5pm
Thursday 8am-6pm
Friday 8am-11am(D only day is FFFRRREEEE!!!!)
4 u guys dint get 2 go colleges n take foundation(1 year),it's lucky la whereas me ==!!!Of coz,in between got rest time la,but mostly is back 2 back classes,where got time 2 rest,eventhough sum of them is in between d lunch hour le == wtd?!so eat bread/bun lor haha,pathethic..I know ~~lol~~
Suddenly think of my old sec skool frens le~everytime say 1 2 ajak out,all different timin,so cant lor.Dey free,I not free;I free,dey not free(d opposite) ><""" anyway,on n off got msn wif dem lor,haha~~btw I booked my free time when I get hols nex month haha~so hope dey r free la~~lalalalala~~ =))))))
FRENS' SS:

Stand behind:Zee yun(same stream different class)
Sittin at d front:Shu ying(my classmate),Ying Yin(same class wif Zee yun a.k.a Rat(Rat is younger)'s cousin),Meow Meow,Rat,Rabbit,Dinosaur(D animals were all in d same class,n close buddies:Dinosaur n Rabbit dam close)
D Gang-not all same class k?but most of them is from Commerce stream,1 sub science,but last time was classmates b4 lor..=)))
Ciao~~
Btw,I feel so happy cos got sum1 worst than me in c8tin blog k?lol,anyway I not 'zhat' u la,manage 2 teach him how 2 do n so~haha,now he pro liao=))
Dont scold me k?I just jokin onli la~Hope u dun put dis in mind k?
Since my time table make my day so busy,I will seldom do BLOGGIN liao~
Can be considered as M.I.A~~unless if I free,I will on9 at d comp lab(my college 1 la),but not postin blogs,mayb do sum miscellaneous things(check,clear e-mail,friendster, n other stuffs la)
So.....
C ya around~~=))
haha~6 girls 1 boi lor..but not all subjects r 11 ppl attend onli lor,got other ppl hu take d same subject oso merge lor.Dint noe merge wif dem, d class is like market onli,so noisy~At 1st I thought our batch is d worst 1 la,haha,din know dey all worst than us~ =.="" Anyway,still girls more eventhough + d add-ons,bois so few nia~but all not leng zai 1 lol~juz normal la~
Y do I say my new time table is so terrible?I shall write it below,den u all will noe y liao:
Monday 9am-6pm
Tuesday 8am-6.30pm
Wednesday 8am-5pm
Thursday 8am-6pm
Friday 8am-11am(D only day is FFFRRREEEE!!!!)
4 u guys dint get 2 go colleges n take foundation(1 year),it's lucky la whereas me ==!!!Of coz,in between got rest time la,but mostly is back 2 back classes,where got time 2 rest,eventhough sum of them is in between d lunch hour le == wtd?!so eat bread/bun lor haha,pathethic..I know ~~lol~~
Suddenly think of my old sec skool frens le~everytime say 1 2 ajak out,all different timin,so cant lor.Dey free,I not free;I free,dey not free(d opposite) ><""" anyway,on n off got msn wif dem lor,haha~~btw I booked my free time when I get hols nex month haha~so hope dey r free la~~lalalalala~~ =))))))
FRENS' SS:

Stand behind:Zee yun(same stream different class)
Sittin at d front:Shu ying(my classmate),Ying Yin(same class wif Zee yun a.k.a Rat(Rat is younger)'s cousin),Meow Meow,Rat,Rabbit,Dinosaur(D animals were all in d same class,n close buddies:Dinosaur n Rabbit dam close)
D Gang-not all same class k?but most of them is from Commerce stream,1 sub science,but last time was classmates b4 lor..=)))
Ciao~~
Btw,I feel so happy cos got sum1 worst than me in c8tin blog k?lol,anyway I not 'zhat' u la,manage 2 teach him how 2 do n so~haha,now he pro liao=))
Dont scold me k?I just jokin onli la~Hope u dun put dis in mind k?
Since my time table make my day so busy,I will seldom do BLOGGIN liao~
Can be considered as M.I.A~~unless if I free,I will on9 at d comp lab(my college 1 la),but not postin blogs,mayb do sum miscellaneous things(check,clear e-mail,friendster, n other stuffs la)
So.....
C ya around~~=))