Saturday, July 12, 2008
I'm back~~
Guess wad?!I am so FFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~
Nearly spending long hours of playin comp games,emailin,check stuffs,n downloadin stuffs,lol...I'm MAD k?I know~~
Sigh~onli can on9 this weekends for such long hours,nex week cant liao~~Muz b more hardworkin,external exam comin la~~SAD~~
Stupid AUDI global wasted my 10+hours downloadin, n sumhow it LAG!!then,restart from 0%,I am so super angry till now~then,at 1st wanted 2 go back AUDITIONSEA n started downloadin by usin BITTORENT,then after check see can download d AUDI global thru there..It works!!finally my laptop can rest liao~at least when I off d comp,it doesnt go back to 0%,haha~~n still continue when I on comp-HOORAY!!~~
But now hor,sumhow cannot download,still remain 0%,mayb got prob,try nex time la~~haha~hopefully can load~~
My fren of mine goin 2 UNSW 2ml lor~so envy him~hopefully I can enter there nex time lor,but the cost of livin over there in Sydney dam high == unless sum1 can sponsor me la.. haha...don't miss me n MALAYSIA,lol,when u come back nex time,dont speak like an Ang Mor k?haha,if not,cant recognize u liao..haha...~~
Ciao~
Guess wad?!I am so FFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~
Nearly spending long hours of playin comp games,emailin,check stuffs,n downloadin stuffs,lol...I'm MAD k?I know~~
Sigh~onli can on9 this weekends for such long hours,nex week cant liao~~Muz b more hardworkin,external exam comin la~~SAD~~
Stupid AUDI global wasted my 10+hours downloadin, n sumhow it LAG!!then,restart from 0%,I am so super angry till now~then,at 1st wanted 2 go back AUDITIONSEA n started downloadin by usin BITTORENT,then after check see can download d AUDI global thru there..It works!!finally my laptop can rest liao~at least when I off d comp,it doesnt go back to 0%,haha~~n still continue when I on comp-HOORAY!!~~
But now hor,sumhow cannot download,still remain 0%,mayb got prob,try nex time la~~haha~hopefully can load~~
My fren of mine goin 2 UNSW 2ml lor~so envy him~hopefully I can enter there nex time lor,but the cost of livin over there in Sydney dam high == unless sum1 can sponsor me la.. haha...don't miss me n MALAYSIA,lol,when u come back nex time,dont speak like an Ang Mor k?haha,if not,cant recognize u liao..haha...~~
Ciao~