Sunday, July 13, 2008
2day,Daddy's old frens gatherin at my place...
All r married la~lolzz!!
Then got 1 aunt quite close 2 me 1 la~,I played lots of piano nice songs 4 her 2 listen.She praised me I played well indeed,haha,Of coz la,I finished my Grade 8 liao la,now waitin for results lor,So I juz decided 2 show off my talent n my hv experience in plyin abt 13 years liao ~lol!!...
Nex,I teach her about d theory part dat is,music period got 4 periods,started with BAROQUE,CLASSICAL,ROMANTIC,MODERN.
Well I taught her how 2 listen the pieces r under which period(U GUYS oso can learn):
BAROQUE-The sound is so DEAD,no expressions.
CLASSICAL-Tuneful melody.~
ROMANTIC-IS NOT about ROMANCE,k?IT has heavy bass,n many notes played at d same time,lol,sth like Waltz(listen 2 d BASS)
MODERN-IS NOT MODERN TYPE OF SONG,k?The song is so WEIRD 4 sure.~
Just taught her sth like APPRECIATION OF MUSIC,lolzz!!
Then,let her listen n understand d music wad does it means(use yr imaginations)
GUESS wad song?!
I let her listen THE FOUR SEASONS-VIVALDI ,d onli song in my MP3.(lol)Then explain 2 her like wad's happening in dis section,n just imagine~haha,n she reali got dat feelin.
So,for those of U nvr learn music b4,music is not juz onli listen n 4get it n not juz onli play n use yr both fingers k?u hv 2 listen dat wad d players reali 1 2 bring wad type of feelings 2wards u n reali use d brain 2 bring dat type of imagination of dat particular piece...it's like eyes-brain(left n rite) coordination~~hehe,I can be teacher n PROfessional PIANIST liao~
Wanna know more about PIANO/MUSIC,ask me la~=)
Anyway d AUNTY reali understood wad I hv taught her n she learnt sth dat is learn how 2 reali understand d music not just listen onli~~She said,Listen dat I played d sendimental songs can make her SLEEP d,she said it's good,CLASSICAL MUSIC R MEANT 2 B MAKE U FALL ASLEEP k?especially 4 those hu hv sleepin probs.I might consider bcome a MUSIC PSYCHOLOGY,haha~~(XD!)
^_______^
All r married la~lolzz!!
Then got 1 aunt quite close 2 me 1 la~,I played lots of piano nice songs 4 her 2 listen.She praised me I played well indeed,haha,Of coz la,I finished my Grade 8 liao la,now waitin for results lor,So I juz decided 2 show off my talent n my hv experience in plyin abt 13 years liao ~lol!!...
Nex,I teach her about d theory part dat is,music period got 4 periods,started with BAROQUE,CLASSICAL,ROMANTIC,MODERN.
Well I taught her how 2 listen the pieces r under which period(U GUYS oso can learn):
BAROQUE-The sound is so DEAD,no expressions.
CLASSICAL-Tuneful melody.~
ROMANTIC-IS NOT about ROMANCE,k?IT has heavy bass,n many notes played at d same time,lol,sth like Waltz(listen 2 d BASS)
MODERN-IS NOT MODERN TYPE OF SONG,k?The song is so WEIRD 4 sure.~
Just taught her sth like APPRECIATION OF MUSIC,lolzz!!
Then,let her listen n understand d music wad does it means(use yr imaginations)
GUESS wad song?!
I let her listen THE FOUR SEASONS-VIVALDI ,d onli song in my MP3.(lol)Then explain 2 her like wad's happening in dis section,n just imagine~haha,n she reali got dat feelin.
So,for those of U nvr learn music b4,music is not juz onli listen n 4get it n not juz onli play n use yr both fingers k?u hv 2 listen dat wad d players reali 1 2 bring wad type of feelings 2wards u n reali use d brain 2 bring dat type of imagination of dat particular piece...it's like eyes-brain(left n rite) coordination~~hehe,I can be teacher n PROfessional PIANIST liao~
Wanna know more about PIANO/MUSIC,ask me la~=)
Anyway d AUNTY reali understood wad I hv taught her n she learnt sth dat is learn how 2 reali understand d music not just listen onli~~She said,Listen dat I played d sendimental songs can make her SLEEP d,she said it's good,CLASSICAL MUSIC R MEANT 2 B MAKE U FALL ASLEEP k?especially 4 those hu hv sleepin probs.I might consider bcome a MUSIC PSYCHOLOGY,haha~~(XD!)
^_______^