Sunday, July 20, 2008
0K for now!
Last update before my UNSW SEM1 exam start~~
Someone requested want updates,so I shall fulfill her desire,lolzz!!
Wad to say le...
Hmm,HARLO!!everyone~~ I shall announce that I quit AUDITIONSEA,actualli intend 2 download the AUdi global,but MY LAPPY sumhow LAG,n wasted my effort abt 10+ hrs 2 complete dl,I'm so angry!!AUDITION global nid 1118MB,so It's kinda long hrs~~So,I gave up!!Change to dl GUNBOUND(a.k.a GB),within an hour complete d,heng~then PLay la~I'm now in single wooden axe stage,lol!!I passed the chick's stage k?muz take sumtime 2 lvl up 1 la~
Still rmb last time used to play this b4 the GB BIG UPDATES,lots of difference le~Now got free gifts,not bad la~last time dont have d,play till siao, 2 earn $$ in order 2 buy stuffs,n all d stuffs last time damn expensive n NOW?!D price quite reasonable la n got FREE GIFTS!!Yay!!~~
But,I still very noob le~My accuracy of aimin damn sucks haha,still rmb playin d CANON BALL mode,I self-destruct, actualli intended 2 make a hole in d rock so I can aimed properly..but it didnt works!! lolzz!!
Look at dis pic n u will know!!u will definitely LOL!!hehe~~

OK,dat's for all~~
Studyin~~
hehe
Ciao~~
Last update before my UNSW SEM1 exam start~~
Someone requested want updates,so I shall fulfill her desire,lolzz!!
Wad to say le...
Hmm,HARLO!!everyone~~ I shall announce that I quit AUDITIONSEA,actualli intend 2 download the AUdi global,but MY LAPPY sumhow LAG,n wasted my effort abt 10+ hrs 2 complete dl,I'm so angry!!AUDITION global nid 1118MB,so It's kinda long hrs~~So,I gave up!!Change to dl GUNBOUND(a.k.a GB),within an hour complete d,heng~then PLay la~I'm now in single wooden axe stage,lol!!I passed the chick's stage k?muz take sumtime 2 lvl up 1 la~
Still rmb last time used to play this b4 the GB BIG UPDATES,lots of difference le~Now got free gifts,not bad la~last time dont have d,play till siao, 2 earn $$ in order 2 buy stuffs,n all d stuffs last time damn expensive n NOW?!D price quite reasonable la n got FREE GIFTS!!Yay!!~~
But,I still very noob le~My accuracy of aimin damn sucks haha,still rmb playin d CANON BALL mode,I self-destruct, actualli intended 2 make a hole in d rock so I can aimed properly..but it didnt works!! lolzz!!
Look at dis pic n u will know!!u will definitely LOL!!hehe~~

OK,dat's for all~~
Studyin~~
hehe
Ciao~~