Sth sad~
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Yesterday my exams r over,so decided 2 on9....use for hours,but got let the comp rest la, !@@#$% my mum kip on naggin,complainin 2 my dad said I use 2 much,I think my dad can't stand to my mum n decided 2 take action on me.So it's time for my dad 2 confiscate n expect me if got anythin use the desktop comp,n dat comp,is 90% damage,colours of the comp screen,all ruined!MICROSOFT OFFICE,all cant open!So,how're v(me n my siblings) goin 2 use dat for future projects use?on9 oso got prob,less than 2 mins,the internet explorer start 2 hang,ask my dad 2 reformat the comp,he oso don 1 n dun believe d comp got prob,he's damn stubborn!!Dat's the reason my laptop is the only survivor!!
Nvm then,at nite dad come back,wah,he realli take action said'Giv me bac the laptop,cos u r not doin Phd Research.'WTF,he said dis kind of words 2 me.So wad now?!Ppl hu r doin Phd reasearch onli can use la.(stupid concept)
Then,my mum came oso add fire lor,claimin dat I nvr take out books or references 2 read.WTH now?!My notes mostly in papers form k?If I got read from my other books,she oso wont know rite?Unless She sits besides me 24 hrs a day,but then dat is a different story la~Bloody Idiot!!!!
About this course,I'm forced 2 take,dad say if any of my subjects fail in the external exam,change course n college,say waste his time.WTH now?my fault again?he's the 1 hu ask me 2 take,now everythin blame me la.The quote says'it's easy 2 point out yr fingers to other ppl,but not yrself.'Agree rite?Damn it!!
I realli dat time 1 2 take A-lvls,cos less subjects n more time 2 focus on,onli 3 subjects(choose any) but longer study time(1 n a half years),not like dis 1 Im takin(UNSW foundation),6 subjects r compulsory,my focus is not there!!there's so many sucjects 2 focus on,cant realli concentrate.Although A-lvls is hard,but definitely will score better marks than the current subjects dat I'm takin.sigh~
My stubborn dad said dun 1 me 2 take cos waste $$(expensive) n waste his time,as he said,time=money!!If I waste my time,means wastin his money oso(cos a-lvl nid 1 n a half years not like foundation,1 year)n yesterday,he said,go change yr fav. course la*Bloody hell!!*now onli he say,he purposely 1,I knew it!I say if I change course,like dat study will nvr end....then,I ='(....cos Im forced 2 take dis course,so it's kinda sad whenever I think of it.Takin Music as a 2nd degree,I will definitely take,usin my own fees(cos dey disagree),no1 can stop me by then(cos it's my own career,is none of u(parents) business,nth 2 do wif yr $$,so u shuld be happy wif dat)!!
I noe it's kinda long,but hav 2 tell sth 2 u all:now laptop gone(confiscated),will M.I.A till nex week,cos having hols till Sunday,cant use lor,unless in college,I'm here rite now,but goin back soon,after dis.whenever dey tok 2 me,I dun feel like tokin 2 dem. =.=
I dun feel like sayin dis anymore,so shall not mention it after postin dis,no 1 will suffer the pain n understand,except me.~sigh~
P..S: If u dun like dis post,then juz ignore it!If u dun like d way dat I say dat 2 my parents or scoldin BAD WORDS,then JUz piss off!!I hv nothin 2 say den..~
Signin off...
To all frens,take care!~
Nvm then,at nite dad come back,wah,he realli take action said'Giv me bac the laptop,cos u r not doin Phd Research.'WTF,he said dis kind of words 2 me.So wad now?!Ppl hu r doin Phd reasearch onli can use la.(stupid concept)
Then,my mum came oso add fire lor,claimin dat I nvr take out books or references 2 read.WTH now?!My notes mostly in papers form k?If I got read from my other books,she oso wont know rite?Unless She sits besides me 24 hrs a day,but then dat is a different story la~Bloody Idiot!!!!
About this course,I'm forced 2 take,dad say if any of my subjects fail in the external exam,change course n college,say waste his time.WTH now?my fault again?he's the 1 hu ask me 2 take,now everythin blame me la.The quote says'it's easy 2 point out yr fingers to other ppl,but not yrself.'Agree rite?Damn it!!
I realli dat time 1 2 take A-lvls,cos less subjects n more time 2 focus on,onli 3 subjects(choose any) but longer study time(1 n a half years),not like dis 1 Im takin(UNSW foundation),6 subjects r compulsory,my focus is not there!!there's so many sucjects 2 focus on,cant realli concentrate.Although A-lvls is hard,but definitely will score better marks than the current subjects dat I'm takin.sigh~
My stubborn dad said dun 1 me 2 take cos waste $$(expensive) n waste his time,as he said,time=money!!If I waste my time,means wastin his money oso(cos a-lvl nid 1 n a half years not like foundation,1 year)n yesterday,he said,go change yr fav. course la*Bloody hell!!*now onli he say,he purposely 1,I knew it!I say if I change course,like dat study will nvr end....then,I ='(....cos Im forced 2 take dis course,so it's kinda sad whenever I think of it.Takin Music as a 2nd degree,I will definitely take,usin my own fees(cos dey disagree),no1 can stop me by then(cos it's my own career,is none of u(parents) business,nth 2 do wif yr $$,so u shuld be happy wif dat)!!
I noe it's kinda long,but hav 2 tell sth 2 u all:now laptop gone(confiscated),will M.I.A till nex week,cos having hols till Sunday,cant use lor,unless in college,I'm here rite now,but goin back soon,after dis.whenever dey tok 2 me,I dun feel like tokin 2 dem. =.=
I dun feel like sayin dis anymore,so shall not mention it after postin dis,no 1 will suffer the pain n understand,except me.~sigh~
P..S: If u dun like dis post,then juz ignore it!If u dun like d way dat I say dat 2 my parents or scoldin BAD WORDS,then JUz piss off!!I hv nothin 2 say den..~
Signin off...
To all frens,take care!~