Thursday, July 24, 2008
Oh My God!!finally can rest liao~
I change blog skins le~luv the design hehe~
Still unfamiliar with the HTML Code eventhough I'm learnin IT this year haha~But,Not very focus in HTML sia,cause not very important in my syllabus.
But now,I think can liao d will try thru TRIAL AND ERROR lor..haha,cr8 weird symbols,I'm ruinin the code,LOL!!
So 1 week has passed,2 more subjects left,that is Computing(theory) and Maths.Now of these days kip on burn midnite oil,but sumhow can rmb durin exam time ^^hehe,don folo me k?The G0D giv me dis TALENT,u guys don jealous k?wakakakakaka~~
How's the UNSW exam?Hmm,nearly all the essay qs r not STRAIGHTFORWARD!!*Envy those last 20 years batch of ppl hu took d SUPER DUPER EASY qs n SCORED!!*
Dunno y did so many past years papers,all so easy nia,thought can do well ==lll Den dis year a.k.a as unlucky year(I named dat XD!!)...
P.S:Jeff,u r lucky man(in slang),u aledi passed dat stage.I hope I hav a time machine to go back yr time n take the go 2 d same batch wif u (haha)I noe it's impossible.. ==lll
Will start studyin the nex 2 subjects SOON!!~~
Ciao~
I change blog skins le~luv the design hehe~
Still unfamiliar with the HTML Code eventhough I'm learnin IT this year haha~But,Not very focus in HTML sia,cause not very important in my syllabus.
But now,I think can liao d will try thru TRIAL AND ERROR lor..haha,cr8 weird symbols,I'm ruinin the code,LOL!!
So 1 week has passed,2 more subjects left,that is Computing(theory) and Maths.Now of these days kip on burn midnite oil,but sumhow can rmb durin exam time ^^hehe,don folo me k?The G0D giv me dis TALENT,u guys don jealous k?wakakakakaka~~
How's the UNSW exam?Hmm,nearly all the essay qs r not STRAIGHTFORWARD!!*Envy those last 20 years batch of ppl hu took d SUPER DUPER EASY qs n SCORED!!*
Dunno y did so many past years papers,all so easy nia,thought can do well ==lll Den dis year a.k.a as unlucky year(I named dat XD!!)...
P.S:Jeff,u r lucky man(in slang),u aledi passed dat stage.I hope I hav a time machine to go back yr time n take the go 2 d same batch wif u (haha)I noe it's impossible.. ==lll
Will start studyin the nex 2 subjects SOON!!~~
Ciao~