2 days more --BACK 2 skool~
Friday, August 22, 2008
LONG HOLS~~~so Sien...but I got lots of stuffs 2 do..
Here it Goes:
1.DO PIANO THEORY HW---->>>>Weekly hw..
2.English Seminar presentation-->>I havent start any ==,find 3 articles oso not reali started yet ==
3.Read up EcONS case study Preparation,find the points ==
4.Study all subjects,exam comin 15-9-08,I oso dunn0 wad 2 study 1st==
5.Read up some Dip. in teachin --D books dat teacher lend them 2 me 1==,juz get a rough idea =),Im still readin it,basically is common sense ==lol
6.Prac plyin d piano,if not teacher is goin 2 nag me again == But d pieces r damn hard for real n super fast~Im not robot la. ==wtd?Im not Grade 1 anymore,I wish I can retake Grade 1,so I can score PErFECT,hehe,It's impossible!! I know==
7.Read Story books 2 gain more knowledge n improve my ENGLISH!!
I reali scared abt my English seminar presentation,I got nervous easily,I dunn0 y,sigh~abit worried ==
Cant wait 4 nex week,my aunt from UK came 2 my place n stay n sure got lots of things 2 tell,n nex week grandpa's bday,cant wait for d gatherin ,haven seen them n cuzzies n uncles,aunties,4 a long time ==
Waitin 4 dat moment hehe~
Ciao~
Here it Goes:
1.DO PIANO THEORY HW---->>>>Weekly hw..
2.English Seminar presentation-->>I havent start any ==,find 3 articles oso not reali started yet ==
3.Read up EcONS case study Preparation,find the points ==
4.Study all subjects,exam comin 15-9-08,I oso dunn0 wad 2 study 1st==
5.Read up some Dip. in teachin --D books dat teacher lend them 2 me 1==,juz get a rough idea =),Im still readin it,basically is common sense ==lol
6.Prac plyin d piano,if not teacher is goin 2 nag me again == But d pieces r damn hard for real n super fast~Im not robot la. ==wtd?Im not Grade 1 anymore,I wish I can retake Grade 1,so I can score PErFECT,hehe,It's impossible!! I know==
7.Read Story books 2 gain more knowledge n improve my ENGLISH!!
I reali scared abt my English seminar presentation,I got nervous easily,I dunn0 y,sigh~abit worried ==
Cant wait 4 nex week,my aunt from UK came 2 my place n stay n sure got lots of things 2 tell,n nex week grandpa's bday,cant wait for d gatherin ,haven seen them n cuzzies n uncles,aunties,4 a long time ==
Waitin 4 dat moment hehe~
Ciao~