A new hope~
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
I know my piano practical exam results for GRADE 8 a.k.a THE HIGHEST GRADE in ABRSM.Guess wad?!!I passED!!I realli cant believe it,thought I'm goin 2 fail,but it turned out 2 be PASS!!!YAY~HOORAY~~Dam happy la~,it's so UNBELIEVABLE!~y I say so?Cos,there is 50:50 for prac grade 8 result,either fail nor Pass,EVEN TEACHERs oso cant tell.D decision is up 2 examiners~YAY~Get a grade 8 cert means I can become a piano teacher in any of the music center(the requirement),Hooray~Happiest day ever n Im proud of myself.If Im not mistaken,I muz be the 3rd or 4th person in all the cousins had finished grade8 ,proud eh?My cousin sis now wk as a piano teacher~
May become a piano teacher for part time end of this year(part time).If not,in the future(full time).hehe~but I wanna take diploma~dip.in wad still thinkin,but no hurry~will take a music DEGREE in f future^^ haha~cant wait,a gud start now~
So,1 job is in my hands---GUARANTEED---- liao~yeah~~cant wait^^
May become a piano teacher for part time end of this year(part time).If not,in the future(full time).hehe~but I wanna take diploma~dip.in wad still thinkin,but no hurry~will take a music DEGREE in f future^^ haha~cant wait,a gud start now~
So,1 job is in my hands---GUARANTEED---- liao~yeah~~cant wait^^