A silver medal a.k.a 1st medal for MSIA
Sunday, August 17, 2008
SHould I be happy?I feel both,happy n sad,happy is finally 1 medal for Msia,sAD IS Chong Wei made lots of silly mistakes,which should not happen 2 be.I oso guessed that it's impossible to win LIN DAN,CN.LIN DAN has more experiences than Chong Wei for sure.Lindan has the title of world rankin no.1 for badminton,single.n do u notice his muscles?it's so much bigger than Chong Wei.Chong Wei is So thin la~.If Chong Wei,realli beat him ah?Lin DAN will feel shameful d~Den,his title will BYE BYE liao~and CN ppl eat GINSENG la,MSIA ppl le?TONGKAT ALI lor.but most effective 1 is of cos Ginseng la~then,LINDAN got 15 years of experiences le,Chong Wei?5 onli la~
IM not criticizin him,it's juz the fact.!!if u guys dont agree wif me,then ignore my post then.~
Dat's my opinion!!~~NO COPYRIGHTIN~!
IM not criticizin him,it's juz the fact.!!if u guys dont agree wif me,then ignore my post then.~
Dat's my opinion!!~~NO COPYRIGHTIN~!