HOORAY!!
Friday, August 15, 2008
UNSW EXAM SEM1 RESULTS is OUT!,It came out earlier than the expected date by 3 days~lolx!
Then,how 2 check n see my results?!Go 2 student intranet lor,~then click on MY SEM 1 RESULT~....
AND/......
COOL~I was so shocked with my results,quite surprised wif it 2~lol~~Well,I dint get A for any single subjects,I aledi expected dat,cos I know where is my standard will be.Besides,A is 90 AND ABOVE` 2 me is NO HOPE LA~
I satisfied wif my overall results la~I got B's AND C's~the unexpected subjects,I did quite well~SHOCKED la,I can't calm down myself haha...anyway,NO FAIL la~haha~
1D for COMP PRACTICAL~haha,PANIC AND stressed la~most of them asked how 2 do FUNCTION ARGUMENTS,sumhow I stucked~.Anyway,it wont affect my overall marks.So,the COMP PRACTICAL can be considered as RUBBISH la..hahha
Ciao~
Then,how 2 check n see my results?!Go 2 student intranet lor,~then click on MY SEM 1 RESULT~....
AND/......
COOL~I was so shocked with my results,quite surprised wif it 2~lol~~Well,I dint get A for any single subjects,I aledi expected dat,cos I know where is my standard will be.Besides,A is 90 AND ABOVE` 2 me is NO HOPE LA~
I satisfied wif my overall results la~I got B's AND C's~the unexpected subjects,I did quite well~SHOCKED la,I can't calm down myself haha...anyway,NO FAIL la~haha~
1D for COMP PRACTICAL~haha,PANIC AND stressed la~most of them asked how 2 do FUNCTION ARGUMENTS,sumhow I stucked~.Anyway,it wont affect my overall marks.So,the COMP PRACTICAL can be considered as RUBBISH la..hahha
Ciao~