Pls give me comments on my pictures
Monday, August 11, 2008
Elo~
Back here~dunn0 y?!suddenly feel like drawin la~I took the picture,so u all can rate n giv me comments la~.I know it's sucks,but u must know dat MY LAST DRAWN N COLOUR WAS 3 YEARS BACK!!think of that k?If u were me,same situation wif me la~unless u hav art talent....
ok,so let's start wid......
(OMG,IT TAKE SO LONG 2 UPLOAD A PIC ==)
my 1st pic:Under the Sea
P.S:pls giv me yr honest comments,I wont scold u lol,eventhough U dislike my pic.I wont use a hammer 2 chase after u!! =p
Nex,sunset and shadow scenery
I know this is the worst 1,last time can draw better than this haha~rusty liao~lolx!!
Last 1,mountain +water scenery~
hehe~start givin me comments~^^
Back here~dunn0 y?!suddenly feel like drawin la~I took the picture,so u all can rate n giv me comments la~.I know it's sucks,but u must know dat MY LAST DRAWN N COLOUR WAS 3 YEARS BACK!!think of that k?If u were me,same situation wif me la~unless u hav art talent....
ok,so let's start wid......
(OMG,IT TAKE SO LONG 2 UPLOAD A PIC ==)
my 1st pic:Under the Sea
P.S:pls giv me yr honest comments,I wont scold u lol,eventhough U dislike my pic.I wont use a hammer 2 chase after u!! =p
Nex,sunset and shadow scenery
I know this is the worst 1,last time can draw better than this haha~rusty liao~lolx!!
Last 1,mountain +water scenery~
hehe~start givin me comments~^^