Saturday, September 13, 2008
Here I am~
Now exam comin~...
as usual study last min 1...
haiz~sumtimes I reali sick of studyin..
Start class so early,end class so late
No rest..
No mood...basically NO ALL!!
sigh~2 more months 2 finish dis course n Nex year goin 2 uni~
still dunn0 wad degree I shuld take...Im totally 'blindfolded' abt my path of future life.
I want 2 do sth out of my course,but I cant.Im forced 2 study dat sth which not I like/Interested IN it.
sigh~no1 will understnd my prob...
Some of u mite ask me abt my future job last time,Im not LYING.Juz dat Im forced 2. -.-
Ok,shall not tok abt it.~
End here~
Now exam comin~...
as usual study last min 1...
haiz~sumtimes I reali sick of studyin..
Start class so early,end class so late
No rest..
No mood...basically NO ALL!!
sigh~2 more months 2 finish dis course n Nex year goin 2 uni~
still dunn0 wad degree I shuld take...Im totally 'blindfolded' abt my path of future life.
I want 2 do sth out of my course,but I cant.Im forced 2 study dat sth which not I like/Interested IN it.
sigh~no1 will understnd my prob...
Some of u mite ask me abt my future job last time,Im not LYING.Juz dat Im forced 2. -.-
Ok,shall not tok abt it.~
End here~