I reali dam bei song !!!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Gonna scold more bad words here.....!@@$^%&%@$%.....n lots more.....
Hu d hell is SOHAI is?hahaha~,he/she claimed him/herself is SOHAI,so dat person oso veli SOHAI la,summore under link there put,name wor,,,..but not former's real name la,of cos,hu 1 2 reveal him/herself real name in order 2 scold/spam..sum1 else?
Nobody oso force u 2 read my blog if u dun like.....as I aledi stated/....veli clearly,saying dat:IF U DUN LIKE MY BLOG,PISS OFF!!....u dunn0 english meh?cant blame u,kampong boi/girl.....dunn0 then,y u read at 1st?....
Go away la u,if u dont like me,then PISS OFF la,I oso not yr fren oso,I got lots of frens,not u r d onli fren,scare wad??DIAO la~
0k la,no pt contd scoldin dat person...hahah,waste my time typin onli la,so I shall end d post....
Anyway,dis few days dam busy~sigh~I wish I could hav more time...endless time...sigh~Em0-INg ~
ttyl~~
Ciao~
Bon Voyage~
Hu d hell is SOHAI is?hahaha~,he/she claimed him/herself is SOHAI,so dat person oso veli SOHAI la,summore under link there put,name wor,,,..but not former's real name la,of cos,hu 1 2 reveal him/herself real name in order 2 scold/spam..sum1 else?
Nobody oso force u 2 read my blog if u dun like.....as I aledi stated/....veli clearly,saying dat:IF U DUN LIKE MY BLOG,PISS OFF!!....u dunn0 english meh?cant blame u,kampong boi/girl.....dunn0 then,y u read at 1st?....
Go away la u,if u dont like me,then PISS OFF la,I oso not yr fren oso,I got lots of frens,not u r d onli fren,scare wad??DIAO la~
0k la,no pt contd scoldin dat person...hahah,waste my time typin onli la,so I shall end d post....
Anyway,dis few days dam busy~sigh~I wish I could hav more time...endless time...sigh~Em0-INg ~
ttyl~~
Ciao~
Bon Voyage~