My HAPPiest day ever!!~
Saturday, August 30, 2008
My new laptop finally arrived!!~~yay!!

Although it's TOSHIBA,but the features dam chun 1 u noe?
WINDOWS VISTA,BUILT IN WEB CAM,2GB RAM,116GB SPACE,laptop speed dam fast,better than my old HP 1 LA~then Microsoft office 2007,cos I nid 2 use in d comp syllabus sumhow~
haha~so happy le~
yesterday just gotten it,then faster change d settings n dl additional stuffs~
lol~
as d laptop onli provide basic stuffs haha~
ok,ciao~
still not used wif it,but I think I will master it sumhow,sumday haha~

Although it's TOSHIBA,but the features dam chun 1 u noe?
WINDOWS VISTA,BUILT IN WEB CAM,2GB RAM,116GB SPACE,laptop speed dam fast,better than my old HP 1 LA~then Microsoft office 2007,cos I nid 2 use in d comp syllabus sumhow~
haha~so happy le~
yesterday just gotten it,then faster change d settings n dl additional stuffs~
lol~
as d laptop onli provide basic stuffs haha~
ok,ciao~
still not used wif it,but I think I will master it sumhow,sumday haha~