Thursday, September 18, 2008
Yay~
OVER IS OVER~
I can say EXAMs are finally over~
but damn the last paper!!
LAW--teach told us d wrong chapter 2 study 4 exam!!b4 exam,She asked us 2 study d LEGAL PROCESSES 1 N 2,THEN INTRO 2 COMMERCIAL LAW,CORPORATION LAW,NEGLIGENCE 1 n she summore giv tips on wad d essay qs will ask abt~Wah,she said till like very convincin n is a veli sure will be asked.OK lor,so I studied,but then none of them came out,came out is all d chapaters she nvr mentioned 1,dat is A.D.R(ALTERNATE dispute risolution,I supposed dat's under INTERNATIONAL LAW,then came out CRIMINAL LAW).Not onli me,other ppl oso kip on complaining~Aiya,complained oso no use la~cos V handed up d paper liao ma,no pt changin it.~
SIgh~sure get low marks d~hope wont fail la~if fail oso,muz fail HAPPILY n PROUDLY~cos IS NOT my FAULT!!~anyway,it's JUZ an internal exam~So,no worries??!!I supposed so~.FYI,Im takin external PROGRAMME~so dat's abt it?HAHA~
Ciao~
can play GAMES~As LOng hrs as POssible~YIpee~~!!
BTW,I quit AUDI-UK,got prob la~AUDI UK cant match wif my Vista version when dl patch dat time,so quit lor~now DL another AUDI version,U GUESS which version?!hehe~
then,play POKEMON RED version~lol,I noe it's childish la~but Im a reali big fan of POKEMON last time~Got 2 watch very episodes in d TV ~lol~now,not often watch la~but still luv it~^^
hehe~
OVER IS OVER~
I can say EXAMs are finally over~
but damn the last paper!!
LAW--teach told us d wrong chapter 2 study 4 exam!!b4 exam,She asked us 2 study d LEGAL PROCESSES 1 N 2,THEN INTRO 2 COMMERCIAL LAW,CORPORATION LAW,NEGLIGENCE 1 n she summore giv tips on wad d essay qs will ask abt~Wah,she said till like very convincin n is a veli sure will be asked.OK lor,so I studied,but then none of them came out,came out is all d chapaters she nvr mentioned 1,dat is A.D.R(ALTERNATE dispute risolution,I supposed dat's under INTERNATIONAL LAW,then came out CRIMINAL LAW).Not onli me,other ppl oso kip on complaining~Aiya,complained oso no use la~cos V handed up d paper liao ma,no pt changin it.~
SIgh~sure get low marks d~hope wont fail la~if fail oso,muz fail HAPPILY n PROUDLY~cos IS NOT my FAULT!!~anyway,it's JUZ an internal exam~So,no worries??!!I supposed so~.FYI,Im takin external PROGRAMME~so dat's abt it?HAHA~
Ciao~
can play GAMES~As LOng hrs as POssible~YIpee~~!!
BTW,I quit AUDI-UK,got prob la~AUDI UK cant match wif my Vista version when dl patch dat time,so quit lor~now DL another AUDI version,U GUESS which version?!hehe~
then,play POKEMON RED version~lol,I noe it's childish la~but Im a reali big fan of POKEMON last time~Got 2 watch very episodes in d TV ~lol~now,not often watch la~but still luv it~^^
hehe~