Sunday, September 21, 2008
I wanna meet up wif my old frens again!!!
I cant wait when hari raya Hols start!!
It's abt 1 week time!!
Sigh~
D last gatherin was last month~haha~
then dey got exam so do I~
Now their's exam over n so Do I!!
Now....
Plan 4 another gatherin again~haha~
hopefully d plan works!!
Juz now went down 2 KL...
actuali 1 2 find sth...
then on d way traffic jam..
as u noe KL la~
Luckily I didnt live there...
If not everyday sure sound,air pollution n etc..,
n moi resistance low.,..so sure sick d..
dunn0 y alot of ppl like 2 stay there...
mayb dey got their own reason 2 stay there lor~
haha~anyway,It's up 2 their choice..
Not my business~~dont be so KPC..hehe~
KL,
is not my fav place either..
I prefer go 2 hills,islands,
not at d city 4 sure~
I wanna go 2 Cameron Highlands again...
Juz feel like stayin there either..
the weather there breezeeeee~~~~
haha~n fresh fruits,fresh vege!!
yay!!~
It's long enuff~
I shall stop rite here!!=)
P.S:Im like writin a long poem.... XD!!
I cant wait when hari raya Hols start!!
It's abt 1 week time!!
Sigh~
D last gatherin was last month~haha~
then dey got exam so do I~
Now their's exam over n so Do I!!
Now....
Plan 4 another gatherin again~haha~
hopefully d plan works!!
Juz now went down 2 KL...
actuali 1 2 find sth...
then on d way traffic jam..
as u noe KL la~
Luckily I didnt live there...
If not everyday sure sound,air pollution n etc..,
n moi resistance low.,..so sure sick d..
dunn0 y alot of ppl like 2 stay there...
mayb dey got their own reason 2 stay there lor~
haha~anyway,It's up 2 their choice..
Not my business~~dont be so KPC..hehe~
KL,
is not my fav place either..
I prefer go 2 hills,islands,
not at d city 4 sure~
I wanna go 2 Cameron Highlands again...
Juz feel like stayin there either..
the weather there breezeeeee~~~~
haha~n fresh fruits,fresh vege!!
yay!!~
It's long enuff~
I shall stop rite here!!=)
P.S:Im like writin a long poem.... XD!!