IT'S COMIN~
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
ZZzz
Exam over liao~last week in fact
Dis week=Death Week
Y say so?
Exam results out lor...not All out yet...some subjects~
How was it?Fun?Excited?Sad?or etc.?
None of them...except EXCITED...NOT BEIng sad.I noe it's weird...but my feelin is like >.<""""
Ok...
my frens frm high skool now different colleges got hols ..
me no .. sad~
dey hols abt 2 weeks at least,some even 3 weeks W00t~me nex week,d onli 1 week -.-
I can say I hav least hols dis year..
It's UNFAIR!!!
All my frens r havin hols..n try 2 meet each other...
but their's hols not coincide wif mine -.-
I feel so out -.-
Now...
Speechless...
Dun0 wad 2 say...
I feel like deletin dis blog le..
dun ask me y..Juz feel like it...
LOL!!
Mayb not?!
Hu noes?!!!??
Exam over liao~last week in fact
Dis week=Death Week
Y say so?
Exam results out lor...not All out yet...some subjects~
How was it?Fun?Excited?Sad?or etc.?
None of them...except EXCITED...NOT BEIng sad.I noe it's weird...but my feelin is like >.<""""
Ok...
my frens frm high skool now different colleges got hols ..
me no .. sad~
dey hols abt 2 weeks at least,some even 3 weeks W00t~me nex week,d onli 1 week -.-
I can say I hav least hols dis year..
It's UNFAIR!!!
All my frens r havin hols..n try 2 meet each other...
but their's hols not coincide wif mine -.-
I feel so out -.-
Now...
Speechless...
Dun0 wad 2 say...
I feel like deletin dis blog le..
dun ask me y..Juz feel like it...
LOL!!
Mayb not?!
Hu noes?!!!??
Labels: It's about a girl....