Thursday, October 16, 2008
nowadays..
veli lazy 2 update la~
Im kinda stressful...
sumtimes don feel 2 update oso...
everyday study study...
sumtimes sick of studyin oso..
do hw ..
is 2 most terrible 1..
my maths assignment ..
haiz can do till 12+ nite 1...
started from 8+pm ..
juz onli on maths...
cos I dunn0 how 2 do..
refer,do n redo...
zzzzz ....
trials oso veli near....
1 week time?!
I still not ready yet...
die la..
haiz..
I got phobia in studyin le..
especially lst..
got veli bad indeed last time...
I studied so hard..
n yet it disappointed me -.-
so study or not study?
zzz...em0 -.-
ciao~
veli lazy 2 update la~
Im kinda stressful...
sumtimes don feel 2 update oso...
everyday study study...
sumtimes sick of studyin oso..
do hw ..
is 2 most terrible 1..
my maths assignment ..
haiz can do till 12+ nite 1...
started from 8+pm ..
juz onli on maths...
cos I dunn0 how 2 do..
refer,do n redo...
zzzzz ....
trials oso veli near....
1 week time?!
I still not ready yet...
die la..
haiz..
I got phobia in studyin le..
especially lst..
got veli bad indeed last time...
I studied so hard..
n yet it disappointed me -.-
so study or not study?
zzz...em0 -.-
ciao~