HEY !!!
Friday, October 31, 2008
P.S: GUESS how I make the thingy moves from right to left haha~
learn it thru comp lessons^^
lol,...but I dint celebrate la~
NOT A TREND in M'sia...
I celebrate in RUNESCAPE(RS) game..
got Halloween event...
hehe~
especially .... "TRICK OR TREAT"....
hehe~
fun le~
can imagine how d ang mor celebrate.....
All I noe is children will dress up wif d funny funny type of costumes lor...,such as skeleton clothes...pumpkin.... wizard..n etc..they oso can get free sweet stuffs,such as candies,choco,n etc... fun le..then,they will go 2 hse 2 hse in order 2 get those stuffs...
D adults will oso dress up la..but dey wont folo d kids 2 go around n take sweets... -- they old la..unless dey r small kid?!!haha~mayb dey will dress up a mature look?lol...
my college oso got event...
but nid pay $$,RM 10,
dey say got haunted house la...
but I think not scary la...
I dunn0..
mayb dey can do better ?
anyway juz rdm guess ~
haha~
hmm,dis month stop piano lesson.I mean d Nov month onli...bcos of d fkin final exam lor.l..
2 weeks...
nid 2 study....no time 2 do hw...
if still dunn0 wad's halloween event about...
then....
take a look.... =)

here's another 1....

hehe~
ciao~
POST 2 TIMES in a day lol...
n change blog skin^^
sien wif d old 1?
haha~kinda~